Note to New Members ×

Ski Visions "Ski Sharp" Info.

Guest willb13

Guest willb13

I have heard good things about this tool and am looking into buying it. One question: if I need to replace the file or stones, can any work, or do I need to buy from Ski Visions? If this is the case, can I trust that the company will not stop making the parts for a long while? I cant buy a new tool every year.... Thanks!!!

I use DMT Alinger diamond files in mine...the slots the files/stones go into are generous and it does use a turn screw to tighten them up.

I had one issue with the guide...I took the packaging off the stones ( on which is written the grit sizes ) figuring that I would remember what colour was what...two weeks later...no clue. Emailed the contact email address at 8pm on a Sunday night...one hour later I get an email back! He suggested writting the grit size on the edge of the stones with a magic marker ( which I did ).

Regards,

UK2TX2CA

Guest Jagger

Willb don't worry about the tool changing I bought mine 10 years ago and they haven;t changed anything but the color. Definitely a good investment.