Note to New Members ×

they stole my quiver !

Guest acmetoyco

Guest acmetoyco

help - in late august 2007 my shop in costa mesa was burglarized. they stole tools mostly, but these idiots also grabbed part of my quiver. they passed up five old sims sticks from the ealy eighties and took one bag containing four carving sticks. they are as follows - sims burner 162 with td1'1s - sims burner 167 with td-1's - sims burner 188 no bindings mounted - sims burner 197 , again not mounted.all the boards have rilled in a cross diagonal pattern. the bindings have an oregon phone number engraved onto them, 503-252-4483 - my old phone number. my current phone number is 949-300-9230.also taken , was a k2 stinger 110, my sons first snowboard. ill pay a nice reward for anything that turns up. these idiots probobly have no idea what they took, the boards could turn up anywhere, but so-cal or las vegas pawn shops seem logical. if you have read this far then you understand that burners arent common in this corner of the country, so if these boards should suface around here, id love to hear about it. ill make it worth anyones while to step up and call , thank you for your time . robert gelinas - 949-300-9230

That SUCKS!

I hope you recover the boards, and that the pricks that stole them from you get nailed.

It seems like someone trying to unload more than one burner would be pretty easy to spot. I would check ebay, stop by the local pawnshops (without calling first, since I would assume most pawnshops understand much of what they take in is stolen). And of course, check craigslist.

I would assume that the thief(ves) will do their best to hide/obfuscate the phone numbers somehow ... did you file a police report?

ill make it worth anyones while to step up and call , thank you for your time . robert gelinas - 949-300-9230

The nice thing about Bomber is that I, like most others, will go out of my way to bust these thieves without you making it worth our while.

Good luck with things. I hope that we find the Burners for you and that it leads to all your other stuff too.

Robert , when did you leave Oregon/ Mt Hood ? Did you ride at Mt Hood Meadows?

Do you have a photos of your stolen boards? Verify the "Color Way" on your boards if possible.

Sorry to hear about the theft.

Bryan

Did you rill them for spring/ Timberline riding?

post-198-141842235412_thumb.jpg