Note to New Members ×

F2 Respect 176 with SPX-Pro Bindings/Palmer PLS

Guest skivie77

Guest skivie77

Hello, I'm selling my F2 Respect 176 with Soloman SPX-Pro bindings (size large, I wear a size 12 boot) and Palmer PLS plates.

Board is in great shape, only used for one season. Covered the tail of the board in stickers to keep skiers from gouging it up in the lift line. No gouges in base, no P-Tex damage. Haven't tuned, so Structurn finish is all there.

Will probably have to ship board and binding seperately. (No box available to fit both the board and the bindings assembled.)

Sold as is. Asking $225.

Can email pictures.

Thanks,

Kyle

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skivie77

I know ive seen a few pics of this model board on this forum set up with plates. As far as long issues with using plates, I cant belive ther are any issues but cannot comment from experience.

I live in Michigan so its seen maybe 8" of fresh at the most, of course it did not have any problems with 8".

I can tell you it handled steep icy runs just fine, It does like to be ridden fast, this thing is not happy untill your passing everyone else on the hill.