Note to New Members ×

Don't tase me, bro

willywhit

Asking a candidate if he is a member of a secret society is good. Much in the geo-political world seems to be decided in these orginizations. Many of these societies have a definate Luciferian worship connection. You may not believe, but they sure do. Don't diss me for saying it (or diss me, it's your right) just spend some time looking for the connections, you may be suprised. A lot of these people feel it is their natural right to rule, not a privlege to be voted in and serve. Just my $.02....

I also feel a little like the kid that passes by a bees nest, swats it and runs. I hope I don't offend anyone personally, but what I've said is publicly verified fact, not unresearched rant.

Conspiracy Theory ranting "poser?"

heh...bohemian grove! World's a wacko place, and the wackos that lead us are the biggest wackos of all!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah yeah Gear Vacuum...I'm a ranting conspiracy theory...POSER? How the hell am I a poser?

Why did I even bother reading your post?

oh, to QUOTE YOU, so you cant pull yet another post ghost and come out smelling like roses. :lol:

Hmm, Well Dave.

One example might be when you had your original "D-Sub" ID removed and then

posed as another "Secret" ID on BOL shortly there after. Do you re-call my post identifing your new id on your first post? Re-Call emailing me and asking me to DELETE my post so you could remain a "Ghost ID" ??? Ironic isn't it?

Me so confused. I thought Bush was a bible-thumping prude....?

Just so you know, that is one way they mock God, and laugh about it. It actually is part of the whole thing. I know, it stretches your mind, but if you knew a little about that mindset, it would make sense....otherwise you just shake your head at a comment like this, or walk away. Either way, they win by hiding everything in plain sight. Funny, huh, in a scary way.....

John...you're saying that the neo-con claims of christianity are (at least sometimes) intentionally mocking? They sure seem to defy the concept of true christianity sometimes! That bohemian grove thing is ODD.

These people are evil, sick powermongers who feel that they can and should destroy anything that gets in their way. Shades of grey here, but celebrate them and you're celebrating murder.

Yes, D-sub, that is exactly what I am saying. I've read the memoir of a former satanist, and one of the things that they do in their worship services is sing Christian hymns. We are talking the sophisticated high level people here, not some of the goat sacrificing in the woods types, though I wouldn't be suprised if they do that, too. Flat out mind-blowing, isn't it? And it does get stranger than that, too. Go to the Mormon Tabernacle in SLC, look at the sanctuary, and on the outside you will find various Luciferian symbology, including the pentagram inside a circle, among others. That shows the Mormon connection to Freemasonry, just like what they do inside there mirrors Freemasonry also. And the Bush family is related to the men that started Mormonism, too. I told you it was weird.....now don't flame me, go investigate it for yourself.

Now I've went and taken an o/t thread and went really o/t, do I get any sort of award for this??!

"they win by hiding everything in plain sight."

Jon Dahl might be referring to this.... http://www.newamericancentury.org/ something I think every American should know about but has anyone here ever heard of it? Most Euro's know about it even if they don't know how to carve standing up :lol: (had to make a snowboard reference to be politically correct after all)

... and if you think thats funny, you should watch this. BE WARNED !!it's gnarly, has graphic violence/bloodshed and will either change the way you look at the world, confirm what you've suspected all along, make you puke in disgust or perhaps all of the above!! Then again for some it will simply come across unbelievable bs but perhaps interesting.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

it's also on google video..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=Zeitgeist&total=1538&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

If you ask me Mr. Dahl gets a medal!

Interesting, Karol, your reference to Zeitgeist. I ordered it on DVD, have had many, MANY heavy discussions about it, and have made copies for many friends.

the usual result is either anger/indignance that turns rather quickly into cowed/beaten resolve, OR people deny any wrongdoing.

I think you got all this from that Simpsons episode. "who keeps the metric system down? we do!" :D

No, don't watch the simpsons...

Haven't seen that particular movie, Chris, but glad to see you lurking around here still. Did watch the 911mysteries movie, the evidence in the basement of the twin towers, specifically diagonally cut beams, as in done by shaped charges, is a clincher for me. Google "howland smith bush" and look at the family tree chart from the Mesa, Az LDS church lobby. Funny how many world leaders are related. BTW, before WW1, all the ruling families of Europe were intermarried.

Jon Dahl might be referring to this.... http://www.newamericancentury.org/ something I think every American should know about but has anyone here ever heard of it? Most Euro's know about it even if they don't know how to carve standing up :lol: (had to make a snowboard reference to be politically correct after all)

... and if you think thats funny, you should watch this. BE WARNED !!it's gnarly, has graphic violence/bloodshed and will either change the way you look at the world, confirm what you've suspected all along, make you puke in disgust or perhaps all of the above!! Then again for some it will simply come across unbelievable bs but perhaps interesting.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=Zeitgeist&total=1538&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

thanks for posting that Chris, I'm just hoping that the thread doesn't spin out of control with differing political views ( so chill D SUB, pleeease)

if you liked the movie, give this a listen

http://novamnetwork.com/podcasts/farias/premium/FariasShow-(13-07-2007)c.mp3

"faith is just the refusal of logic" great quote from the Peter what's his name interview (thanks willywhit) I suppose that explains why faith can overcome anything. I've had amazing moments shredding that shouldv'e done me in, yet somehow maintained faith and survived. good stuff really

Zeitgeist presents a point of view that is unpopular and controversial. Whether you believe it or not is a very personal issue.

I applaud JD simply for encouraging people to stay informed and seek other points of view. Swatting the nest is always fun too!! (even if you get stung now and then)

As for "tase me" dude. He got his 15seconds but I think he overdid it a little bit and kinda blew it. I believe his mission was probably to present unpopular opinions and controversal questions in a public forum to open peoples mind up to different points of view. In the end he just provided a forum for the police to scare the crap out of people and make them sit down and shut up... in fact maybe he was planted there by "the powers that be" just for that purpose? Consider who benefits from the end result....

Smoke and mirrors aside, I'm suprised nobody commented on the project for a new american century. That is as real as it gets and our current administration has followed it almost to the letter.

Oh yeah, Dsub should get a medal for being a sh*****t stirrer.... Rock on dude!!

Oh yeah, Dsub should get a medal for being a sh*****t stirrer.... Rock on dude!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :eplus2:

willy...why should I "chill?" I have specific beliefs, most based on logic? I stand by them firmly. Funny, but I think you'd agree with me on most of it.

anyway...Gleb...keep posting dude...you've not been around for a bit, and if it was because of my "attacking" you...well...don't let me and a few posts matter to you that much, but PLEEEEASE think about what you've said!

Just so you know, that is one way they mock God, and laugh about it. It actually is part of the whole thing. I know, it stretches your mind, but if you knew a little about that mindset, it would make sense....otherwise you just shake your head at a comment like this, or walk away. Either way, they win by hiding everything in plain sight. Funny, huh, in a scary way.....

holy crap! We agree again with slightly different views, there certainly are people who use a guise of religion and could give a rat's ass about it to further their agenda and there are others who in my mind may be worse and they are those that truely do believe but contradict some the most basic rules of their religion to acheive a very narrow minded agenda, some go so far as to think they are doing god's work.

It's amazing anyone who dares calling themseves a christian could vote for Bush in the second election, the first time around I can see why someone would but the second time either they don't understand their own faith or live in a cave and just automatically vote republican.

LDS and FLDS, basically, scientology of the 1800s. any mormons here before you go off I will have you know that my mother's grand mother was a VT Smith descended from Joseph Smith Sr.

Quite the mockery of christianity IMHO,he basic facts about the Mountain Meadows massacre are not disputed, Mormons mobilized Paiute Indians, accompanied by Mormons disguised as Indians, to attack a peaceful wagon train from arkansas. real christian!

.. uh what happened? So much for inciting a riot!! Should I get personal? I don't really know you guys so excuse me for barging on your thread Willy.

.. But Gleb, whoever you are, I also think that you are right on for expressing your view as you see it. While I PERSONALLY have a different point of view, I will say this.... The worst thing about liberals is that people tend to assume that everyone "else" feels the same way "they" do about things and that if others don't think the same way that they're evil or something. (that was pointed out to me by a good friend who actually voted for Bush.... TWICE) I can't fathom why but he's still a good friend of mine and I respect and value his perspective, including the fact that he helps me keep my perspective open. Frankly I think W and his ilk are the worst thing that ever happened to our country and the planet at large but I could be wrong. Who's the judge? IMO lots of the conspiracy stuff is true, yet deconstructing civilization to rid the powers that be of their control would probably be messy to say the least if not impossible at this point, so who's to really say what's best for the planet or society at large? And how do we move forward so people can stand up and speak without fear of being tased or shot? (Fear of ridicule works sometimes too)

I think the best we can do is have respect for our neighbors and others points of views, be strong in our hearts and minds, stay honest to ourselves and others, buy local, share some love every day... keep talking and try to have as much fun as possible!!

Aside from that... I didn't mean to shut down a good mudslinging.. what up? Nobody even took the bait on my euroslam? (I was just trying to poke fun at the EC thing since it's such an easy target)

Interesting thing about PNAC: I became aware of it right after 911. The original Statement of Policies from the 90's has been changed/edited since then. Originally talked about the "americanization" of the world specifically the mid-east. A bit chilling was the statement that in order to implement it they would need public support which would probably only be obtained with a "pearl harbor type event". the original members are a who's who of the current administration, and other contemporary sabre rattlers. Keep in mind this is pre 911. I wish I'd saved it to disk, as I haven't been able to find the original statement on the web of late. I dont really buy the "inside job" bit, but think that prior knowledge and intentional negligence may have played a role. Personally, I think elements within the government and corporate power structure are capable of anything.

I actually read that back when it seemed like fanatical jibberish...(ie; pre jr) and of course could't help but be alarmed by the pearl harbor reference.. then 9/11? and Rummy? Go figure?

Yeah, rummy, scooter libby, wolfowitz, cheney, jeb bush, bill bennet, gary bauer, elliot abrams......I have no idea what dan quayle had to offer :confused: Coincidence? Yeah, right! psssttt, look over here, Iphones, OJ and reality TV. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

I hear ya' - Quayle must just be ballast but he's such a lightweight he's not even worth chucking. Instead they had to toss some heavy's along the way.

Sad part is jr makes quayle look smart. I think quayle made 'em realize the beauty of having morons in the whitehouse to distract people.

willy...why should I "chill?" I have specific beliefs, most based on logic? I stand by them firmly. Funny, but I think you'd agree with me on most of it.

I almost posted back last night but Big Papi smacked a homer and distracted my attention. I'm sure we would agree on many points but my chill reference was meant to just keep things civil here and not bang your shoe on the table to get a point across.

This IS a carving forum but I've always been amazed at the wealth of knowledge here in like minded carving geeks like myself.

I started this thread because some comedic genius was clever enough to make a really disturbing Taser incident a knee slapper with some monty python.

Chris's post really jump started my interest in the upcoming election. After watching zeitgeist I tracked down a bunch of video of Dr Ron Paul and several other relevant mp3s. Really got me fired up :angryfire

I think the beauty of the internet is that you have so much information at your fingertips.Big Brother can't really control that kind of free speech.

I wish more people looked for answers beyond what the news and newspapers provide.

I was a communications major in college and it blows me away how technology is making it harder and harder for the guys behind the curtain to continue spinning the general public.

Viva La Revolucion!

post-123-141842235898_thumb.jpg

post-123-141842235902_thumb.jpg

post-123-141842235904_thumb.jpg

my chill reference was meant to just keep things civil here and not bang your shoe on the table to get a point across.

I think I've already put that concept into action. Gleb's statements pissed me off because they represent something that is very dangerous. My apologies to Gleb for the style I presented it in, but I don't apologize for my disdain for authoritarians.

I think I've already put that concept into action. Gleb's statements pissed me off because they represent something that is very dangerous. My apologies to Gleb for the style I presented it in, but I don't apologize for my disdain for authoritarians.

ohhhhhh D Sub....... :smashfrea

I think I know Gleb well enuf to say that he doesn't condone police brutality but has disdain for drama queens like that jackass on the other end of the tazer.Can't really speak for Gleb but I have no use for idiots that wanna start some crap and then cry how they didn't "do anything". :ices_ange:nono:

:boxing_sm = :AR15firin:freak3:

Where I come from, when mofos talk enough smack...they GET smacked.

everyone wants to be so PC these days.... :barf: have some sack !