Note to New Members ×

Bomber "Dream" Job Opening

Michelle

Yes, the job you have dreamed about is now available!

We are currently looking to hire a person to assist in daily duties such as answering phones, emails, filling orders, helping customers in store, and other daily activities. The position is open from Oct 15th - April 15th only at our location in Summit County.

Benefits include flexible hours, powder mornings off, and dogs allowed in the office.

We may be able to help with housing if you let me know that is needed.

To apply, send me an email with your interest and experience, and I'll send you more info.

Can you provide me with 20 dedicated phone lines, 2 T-1 lines, live data feeds from reuters and bloomberg, and a couple of decent computers? And while you're at it could you arrange to have the global equity markets stop trading on powder days?

That and a $500,000 salary and I'm all yours! :D

... and dogs allowed in the office...

We may be able to help with housing if you let me know that is needed.

You almost made me give up my career for being allowed to bring my dog to work. If you or Fin are ever in need of a personal chef and/or want to open the Bomber Bistro, let me know :rolleyes: .

Can you provide me with 20 dedicated phone lines, 2 T-1 lines, live data feeds from reuters and bloomberg, and a couple of decent computers? And while you're at it could you arrange to have the global equity markets stop trading on powder days?

That and a $500,000 salary and I'm all yours! :D

I think Michelle is looking more for a person who enjoys life...

You probably wouldn't pass the job interview... :p

I think Michelle is looking more for a person who enjoys life...

You probably wouldn't pass the job interview... :p

I enjoy life to the fullest...I just happen to be good at my current job and spelled out what it would take for me to leave at this point.

Call me in 11 years when my son leaves for college and my requirements will be a roof and a pass...no pay necessary!

Michelle

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what might you wear at work?????? :eplus2:

A guy needs to be aware of his environment!

What do you think I wear? A Bomber Hat, SES shirt, SES hoodie.......

You guys are too much! Mr Von Rippington, you would get paid to go to SES only if you give us $500.