Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Website

yyzcanuck

Dave, They told me that last year....so I'm hoping it comes through this time.

The new Deeluxe boots are called Track 700. They will have the new buckle system and the asymmetrical shape similar to the Indy of the past.

See this post

As for the answer to whether or not the Custom 1000 will be available to the public, the answer is no. There were a few delegated to distributors but they could only be ordered pre season.

If someone wants one for 08/09, get in touch with me this winter BEFORE APRIL. After April, no go.

Got my Deeluxe Track 700 T in today from Blue-tomato. First impression in the studyroom is that they are slightly more flexible than my former INDY's (I had the black Raichle 700). The fit is nice, I have to fit them with my custom inlays though. I find the new crossover asymmetrical buckles better than the old system so far.

Just like Michelle said, I had some contact with Deeluxe in Austria last week and all Custom 1000 were gone.They are slightly stiffer as the Track 700 they told me and they were all gone before summer.

Will update.

post-105-141842235292_thumb.jpg