Note to New Members ×

When will the snow be here?

C5 Golfer

Al, I hear if you order one of my bags, mother nature will give us tons of powder/groom, take your pick. Actually, sorry we never got that ride in. I see you email every day and just havnt been able to fit it in. Im actually doing cyclocross so that is where my riding has been focussed. There is a race at snohomish end of the month, check it out at seattlecyclocross.com, Ironically Ill be golfing in Chelan for my 40th that weekend. but doing the rest of the series. Been riding the road bike exclusively on the trainer......boooooorrrrring! :smashfrea

Al, I hear if you order one of my bags, mother nature will give us tons of powder/groom, take your pick. Actually, sorry we never got that ride in. I see you email every day and just havnt been able to fit it in. Im actually doing cyclocross so that is where my riding has been focussed. There is a race at snohomish end of the month, check it out at seattlecyclocross.com, Ironically Ill be golfing in Chelan for my 40th that weekend. but doing the rest of the series. Been riding the road bike exclusively on the trainer......boooooorrrrring! :smashfrea

Thanks Art

We did the hellashish climb up to Windy Ridge to Mt Baker. 26 miles of climbing 4500 feet. The ride down was great

CYA

good luck with the race

Al

Had to find a pair of bindings for a BOL member today.

Got the "Jones'n" going pulling out the dusty "POW-POW" baby!!!

Yes, I do like canting

Yes, I do like forward angles

Yes, this is the FAV big Gun (swallowtail)

Yes, it is only 196cm, but it's low angle nose makes up for the size.

Bring on the POW-POW Baby!! :biggthump

PS, Art, build a bag for this gun? Super nose protection yet shaped like the big gun?

post-198-14184223535_thumb.jpg

The missions got dumped on yesterday all day long. I haven't checked the cameras on BIG yet but they should have some as well:biggthump :biggthump

My boss got caught in Browning on his motorcycle, and said it was dumping. Not an experience he cares to repeat, apparently ...

Sept 24, and the webcams from Sunshine are white. Nothing at Louise though.