Note to New Members ×

Bordy rawks

willywhit

man crush.

on another ski site a few of us here frequent, you're known as a JONG when you have a low post count and make a feeble attempt at a joke.

You might want to change that avatar to the real Flounder, the fat kid on the far right.

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! :smashfrea

*If you're receiving this letter a second time, we apologize. We're still dialing in the system but we think we've nailed it.*

This is Hardbooter’s first mass email. Welcome to our email list!! We’ve collected your email address along with others by compiling addresses from simple inquires, purchases from our store or we know you personally and believe that you’d like to hear us ramble on about how great Alpine Snowboarding really is. If at any time you would like to be removed from our list, just reply to this email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line. Also, if you see ways to improve the HB experience, please let us know. We have an open door policy and realize that we may not pick up on flaws straight away. The optimal way to communicate with the HB staff is through email. Over the years we have become keyboard cowboys and are able to attend to issues at all hours this way.

We’ve had plenty of change again this year. The Hardbooter store has been completely nuked and rebuilt again to be better than ever. The extras that HB has provided over the years is also being rebuilt and gradually put into place as we speak. The articles, video and photos will be up once again very soon and new content will be coming your way as well. For now, all the text we felt was necessary is back up here.

The 2008 Wasatch Trenchin’ Convention will be held 24-27 January, Thursday thru Sunday. We’re looking at Park City Mountain resort for Thursday and Sunday, Snowbird on Friday and we’ll take a shot at Snowbasin for Saturday. We’ll update you on this as the time grows nearer and we will also have a WTC blog page up on the site for reference as well.

Thanks for helping us grow our sport. Our mission has always been to get people on gear because we, and probably a lot of you, have seen the light…

Hardbooter

Alpine Dedicated!!

(

)

(

)

post-123-141842234882_thumb.jpg

you can't JONG a guy who's been here three years, JONG

"I'll stop calling you Barney when you stop bieng such a Barney, Barney"

that Bordy is just so HAWT right now !

I'll buy a beer for the first guy that can name the movie Tex is quoting from.

Dano, enough already with the kite envy :rolleyes:

post-123-141842234894_thumb.jpg

If you think that you might be on our list but haven't received our "first newsletter " yet, wait a few days. To prevent spamming, our host prevents more that 250 items sent per 24 hrs. The next batch will go out tomorrow and so on for a few days.

On a side note, we've secured Snowbird for Friday the 25th of Jan for the WTC. PCMR's always a shoe in but Snowbasin's a different story. I've written a proposal to our " friend " Lee yoder up in O' town and we'll just have to cross our fingers. I think we'll have just as good a chance at Alta.... Hopefully our friends to the north come through for us. It's a killer place to set up on a Saturday.

Dave

you can't JONG a guy who's been here three years, JONG

"I'll stop calling you Barney when you stop bieng such a Barney, Barney"

Turtle: Stay loose, haole.

Rick: What's a haole?

Turtle: A tourist, a mainlander, like you.

Rick: I'm not a tourist.

Turtle: Whatever, Barney.

Rick: What's a Barney?

Turtle: It's like Barno... Barnyard... a haole to the max, a kook in and out of the water. Yeah?

post-123-141842234899_thumb.jpg

North shore,

"him shred so hard him break his stick"

Chandler was the man.

I'll always chime in when beer is involved!

ding ding ding ! we have a winnah !

North Shore has been on cable alot lately.

if ya ever listen to the podcast "In The Lineup" on surfermag.com they're constantly using soundbytes from that goofy movie.

I owe you some Kona Fire Rock Pale Ale or maybe just some Double Bags up at Stowe next March :biggthump

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093648/