Note to New Members ×

SES2007 greek magazine article

alexgforce

Yea! Way to go Alex! Nice job with the scan. Great timing as well. Michelle is in Aspen this morning, with Yoerg from PureBoarding, to talk with the mountain managers about this years upcoming SES. I just caught her on the phone heading to that meeting and now she can show them this article. This kind of stuff is great as this is exactly what the mountains want to see, international coverage.

Could use more shots of me. I think my name in Greek translates to "slap me"? At least that is what happened every time I introduced myself to the ladies in Greece.

Way to go again Alex and see you in February for part two of that article :biggthump

I don't understand why they used a "fake photoshopped" photo on the cover :) when they could have user the photo of steph which in my opion is much better

It is not photoshopped. There is a line but unfortunately you can not see it in this resolution. In the actual magazine it is clear that these are 2 different shots

It is not photoshopped. There is a line but unfortunately you can not see it in this resolution. In the actual magazine it is clear that these are 2 different shots

I am absolutly kidding, but I must make clear that to me it looks like the kite boarder is on the cover and steph is on the rear cover, I was saying the cover photo was photoshopped as a friendly diss :D

Sorry thread hijack :nono: , we're taking it offline.

The magazine article in Greece is a huge benefit to all of us. The more people that are aware of the sport means the more the sport will grow, and that's better for everyone!

Thanks again Alex not only for getting this into the BOL forum, but also for working with the mag and getting us tons of exposure. See you in Feb!!!:biggthump

I am glad that it can be a benefit to the sport. The magazine editor also liked the article thats why they gave us 6 pages and didn't change a word.

During the SES I didn't plan to write an article so I am happy the way it came out.

Next SES though I ll'be more organized and I will try sending it to an international snowboard magazine also.