Note to New Members ×

Coilers for sale

JoelP

Carp,

your email keeps bouncing back. Here's the reply I've been trying to send..

I can hold it for awhile for you. Surprisingly it can turn a very tight turn. I can turn it inside of guys riding a slalom board but you just do need to be aggressive by not being afraid to lay it over and then it turns tighter than just about anything. It also runs wide open, stable and fast too. It comes down to how you ride. I've had guys ride it and everyone then ordered the exact same board. They wanted to buy it from me but back then I wasn't selling it. It has been my favorite go to of all time board except for super black diamond steeps. Then I have a 178 for that. I'm trying to relocate to a beach someplace so traveling back to Aspen will be limited to one board when I visit.

please let me know if you still want me to put it aside for awhile.

thanks, Joel

DT

I'm now 165, probably 173 +/- last winter but I personally don't think it makes much difference unless your over 195 or so. I had guys ride it from 140 thru 185 and each one of them bought one afterward. They didn't give Bruce a weight they just said "build me the exact same board Joel's riding with no changes" and they've been happy ever since. I always have a hard time getting it back when I let someone ride that board...it's that versatile...unless you ride high traffic areas and have to skid alot.

I'm holding the board back for awhile......I'm getting second thoughts on selling it.. The Canadian dollar is up against the USD thanks to our administration and now it may be unaffordable for me to replace it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I personally don't think it makes much difference unless your over 195 or so.
Thanks for the quick response. I am trying to get to the 190-195 range. Right now that is about 20 pounds away. :o

At least now I can rest easy and not be tempted every time I see this thread.