Note to New Members ×

Prior

hyaker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will send you some picks as soon as poss. I'm at work today!

I have enjoyed the board very much, it's a good all around board. At my weight 200lbs. as long as I cruise on it it's fine. When I push it into overdrive or bigger turns I just am a little more careful on it. The board was not designed for GS type turns, because it has a smaller side cut radius. The POW and crud and less than perfect groomers it works great. Cruising at resort speeds it's great! If I made medium speed round carves it was very predictable and forgiving. It's also a relaxing ride with the lower binding angles. If you are use to a raceboard this will feel detuned. You can lay this board down at medium speeds, especially if you are use to a BX or a freestyle type board, this Rips on them! I saw your post, so I thought I would pass it on to you! I do have a buddy interested, but he still hasn't paid me for last years powder board that I sold? him!

I have been using a 192cm Tanker that holds my weight a little better for the same type of all around riding.

This is my own observation at this time!

Best of luck! Brett

At my weight 200lbs. as long as I cruise on it it's fine. When I push it into overdrive or bigger turns I just am a little more careful on it. The board was not designed for GS type turns, because it has a smaller side cut radius.

I have been using a 192cm Tanker that holds my weight a little better for the same type of all around riding.

Brett, if you sell the ATV, I have a 177cm WCR for you!!

Pretty beefy, (trade you for the 192cm Tanker, now that you have a super cool 200cm???:eplus2: :eplus2: "

I'll take $425.00 + Ship for the ATV,(SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!)

As for the differance from the 4WD, Other than this board is about 2cm wider and going to be better in POW and Crud, Maybee at all MTN TOO? But probaly not quite as good of a carver at higher speeds? But I havn't tried one yet, to tell you for sure!

Thanks, Brett

Prior ATV9.bmp

Prior ATV5.bmp

Prior ATV11.bmp