Note to New Members ×

Prior Powstick wanted ('07 167 preffered)

Algunderfoot

Thanks to all who replied!

......and as I had guessed, not one Prior Powstick owner was willing to part ways with their stick. Needless to say my GF is getting a new '08 made to order. I didn't want to waste the cost of the phone call to Canada on her alone, so I ante'd up for a new WCR-metal as well. The GF and I will work something out for the Cristmas gift thing, but at least a good time is on it's way for both of us.

I may have a Prior '05 186 WCR aviailable come December, if the WCR-Metal proves to be the board I expect it to be. Any interested parties can let me know....

Follow your Folly...

Al

Hey forumers,

I know any of you who own a Powstick probably have no inclination to sell it, however if you had a buyer, e.g. me, the $992 for a new one wouldn't put quite the dent in the slush fund. Besides, Chris Prior has added some new cool graphics, new layup and flex, and you know you've already thought about it.

In any case I'm looking to get used 167 (will consider a 176) for my GF, for Christmas, so she can keep up with me, on mine, in the steep and deep. I don't need bindings so you can keep the ones you own, a deal like this doesn't come around often......

Al

Hey Jon,

My GF has her mind set on a Prior Swallowtail, perhaps I should have kept my juvenile enthusiasm for mine more to myself. She is currently on a 165 Burton Coil, which is a decent all mountain for her size and ability. What she really wants is to 'fly' through the POW, without getting left behind. I can't say I blame her.

Al

I own last year's 176 Powstick and several other non swallowtail powder specific boards. I would definitely say that the Powstick is a unique ride (Very different from the Rossi Undertaker). Rebecca likes it so much that it is now "our" board. As Jon is saying, the Spearhead is certainly not one to be overlooked for powder, but you've got to follow your own insticts in choosing a board (or buy both :biggthump). I am axiously awaiting some fresh stuff so I can try out my new Spearhead. Good luck.

Buell