Note to New Members ×

Bomber Legal: Is this something you want to hear about?

fin

Do you want to hear about Bomber's legal situation in this forum?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to hear about Bomber's legal situation in this forum?

• Yes, I would like an update.
    • Yes, but let's do it in "Off Topic".
    • No, this is not why I come to this forum.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I would like an update.

<o></o>

<o></o>I hope you are absolved of any fault in this.

<o></o>

I <o></o>hate the litigious nature of certain segments of society and the greedy lawyers that promote and profit off it.

The people who try to profit from their misfortune brought about by their own mistakes and carelessness hurt us all.

Fin

Some things are better left unsaid. Once this situation is all said and done the records will become a matter of public record anyway. I know the agony of having to deal with lengthly lawsuits and how they eat away at your guts. It is not pleasent for anyone accept for mabey the bottom feeding self serving attorneys. It is a unfortunate incident and hopefully everyone can come to a amicable agreement but at this point in the game the opposition is going for the throat and that is what they are paid to do. Lawsuits are time consuming, disruptive, expensive, and take over you life, everything else becomes secondary because you cant get you mind off the fact that this thing your are dealing with could severly impact you life and business as you know it. I know our curisoity sometimes is overwhelming but lets please leave this alone. Fin, I hope this ends soon so that you get back to business as usual without the hugh gut wrenching distraction and hopefully a agreement that everyone can live with will be reached soon. If you really want to read about it, I say research the public records yourself.

Think Snow

Mark

I have very mixed thoughts on this. On one hand, I'd really like to know what's going on as it will affect Bomber. Without Bomber, I'd never be having as much fun on the slopes as I am now!

On the other hand, it would be pretty easy to provide too much information and hurt your case.

So whatever you decide to do is fine, just be careful not to mention anything that will cause further legal complications.

This is short on details, but it has a little bit of information about the case:

http://www.sftc.org/Scripts/Magic94/mgrqispi94.dll?APPNAME=IJS&PRGNAME=ROA&ARGUMENTS=-ACGC05443225

Can't see the last two documents though, and they seem significant.

If anyone is trying to read this, you need this plugin:

http://www.e-filing.com/downloads/setup.exe

Wow, I am amazed at the feedback on this! And I appreciate the support as well. Heck, I can't even believe there are more then 100 people on the board at this time of year :biggthump

OK, I am going to go with the conclusion you guy want to hear what is up on the lawsuit. My only warning is it may be filled with some strong personal opinions and may or may not paint a gloomy picture on the situation. Oh, there will be blood, sweat, and tears on this one. :p As always, if you do not enjoy the subject matter, you can always choose to not click on that thread.

I have started writing what I want to tell you guys and have found it could become as big as a book if I let it. So I think it may come in installments. So I will finish the first installment and get it out soon. So hold tight for now.

Thanks again everyone!

Fin,

Maybe you should post the update as a sticky and then lock it to prevent anybody from commenting on it. I'm sure we're all going to have comments or questions but due to the legal nature of this, you'll probably have to refrain from answering a lot of our questions. Besides, it's an update, not the verdict.

Wow, I am amazed at the feedback on this! And I appreciate the support as well. Heck, I can't even believe there are more then 100 people on the board at this time of year :biggthump

OK, I am going to go with the conclusion you guy want to hear what is up on the lawsuit. My only warning is it may be filled with some strong personal opinions and may or may not paint a gloomy picture on the situation. Oh, there will be blood, sweat, and tears on this one. :p As always, if you do not enjoy the subject matter, you can always choose to not click on that thread.

I have started writing what I want to tell you guys and have found it could become as big as a book if I let it. So I think it may come in installments. So I will finish the first installment and get it out soon. So hold tight for now.

Thanks again everyone!

So what you're really saying is that you're just a big tease... :D