Note to New Members ×

Zeitgeist: the movie

D-Sub

Though Jon (Dahl's) points are well written and well-documented, I'd like to interrupt and point out the beginning of this thread started with D-Sub wanting us to watch the movie Zeitgeist.

No real need to discuss religion as of now, unless one wants to discuss how religion has been used over and over throughout time to manipulate the masses into actions desired by the controllers.

Jack, Ron Paul totally libertarian

check him out just so you have a good idea what he stands for, a very interesting guy.

He scare the hell out of the neocons for good reason, fox news likes smearing him quite a bit as well as the big money interests because he supports employee owned corporations and many other ideas that truly are based in free market philosophy not "free market are good for you but not for me" type business that the US is intwined with these days.

Found "Endgame" in its entirety on Google:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261

I have now subscribed to Jones' site and am downloading Endgame and TerrorStorm as I type this. Anyone who wants a DVD email me through the site. I ask that you cover shipping expenses.

Im not positive the downloaded version will translate well to DVD, SO if not I will buy both Endgame and TerrorStorm

will send DVD copies of the above AND zeitgeist (although you can get this one for $5) to ANYONE who wants em, again just for shipping costs (minimal in the states)

No real need to discuss religion as of now, unless one wants to discuss how religion has been used over and over throughout time to manipulate the masses into actions desired by the controllers.

Well, (and that's a big well) you only get the complete picture when you factor the new world order's belief system, as I've mentioned before. These people are true believers in thier religion, their right to rule, and their source of power (Lucifer). So, you have to look at what ties them all together, and once you find the tie, follow it to see who is involved. Then, and only then, do you see the bogger picture. Just my uneducated $.02 for what it's worth....

interesting

chemtrails in austin tx

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5dyZ7AR55Y&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5dyZ7AR55Y&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

crazy stuff, isn't it? Seems so farfetched, but at this point...I'll literally believe almost anything. The official story that "my" government has my best interests and my safety in mind is a sheer, complete fallacy.

This has been proven time and time again throughout history. We are chattle, canon-fodder, "Morlock" to their "Eloi!"

poisonous spraying...dunno...sure seems out there, but again, based on past actions I simply wouldn't put it past these people

questions arise, like...why would military personnel willingly do such a thing? well, military personnel kill on command, do as they're told on a regular basis. Some refuse and resist, but they are eliminated.

What about this Trans-Texas Corridor? The "re-wilding" plans?

seriously...people...watch Endgame and tell me it doesn't get you asking questions