Note to New Members ×

OES-07 10 minutes of short clips

OES-07 mix A little summer stoke for those anxious to crank some turns.

Video taken on Tim Carters video camera at OES-07 , camera men- Tim C., myself and someone else towards the end. Don't miss the Vana White / World's longest Alpine board clip near the end. Just too cute/cool!!

Riders include:

Bryan (me)

Tim C.

Mike T.

Greg M.

Ed N.

Dane

Rebecca

Etsu (SP)

Steve

Dustin

Matt C

Bonnie

Help me out with the other names?

One of the fellas that came from Idaho.

Listen for the comment caught on tape towards the end. "Monoboard"

Hope it helps the summer Jones'n

Bryan

OES-07 mix A little summer stoke for those anxious to crank some turns.

Video taken on Tim Carters video camera at OES-07 , camera men- Tim C., myself and someone else towards the end. Don't miss the Vana White / World's longest Alpine board clip near the end. Just too cute/cool!!

Riders include:

Bryan (me)

Tim C.

Mike T.

Greg M.

Ed N.

Dale

Rebecca

Etsu (SP)

Steve

Dustin

Help me out with the other names?

One of the fellas that came from Idaho.

Dane?

It was great. I loved it. I watched it all (at work)... It just makes me wish for snow that much more.

Cool thanks!! It was a fun time for sure.

There were several other days also, some we have on other videos.

I think Mike T said there was a total of 25 as a head count.

• 3 months later...
You funny!!

Did you watch all the videos?

I would prefer metal , just trying to appeal to the broader alpine community.

What can I do to make it right?

Bryan

KITTY. Just kidding.Bryan,I forgot to let you know way back when you asked,that my carpool buddy at OES was Matt Chenowth.So he's the other Idaho guy.Didn't know it until the road trip,but turns out he used to be world class 24 hour mountainbike racer.

I like! Good suggestions.

I will "Re Mix" when time allows.

Hey Bryan,

Just noticed the Tim Carter name at the top here. Triggered something in my atrophied brain. I used to carve with a guy of same name here in SV.

He used to ride a 163 Nitro Scorpion if I remember right.

Maybe he would remember me, fat photog guy named Jerry Hadam.

We had some great runs together and I have a photo of him carving in my portfolio. The day we got that shot he made sweet turns all the way down Flying Squirrel still laying out nice carves by the cat track, but carved about a foot wide and went off into the wanna be woods. Pretty funny. At least he was laughing too.

Tell him Jerry said hi. I don't know if he posts on here.

Nice video too. :biggthump

Hey Bryan,

Just noticed the Tim Carter name at the top here. Triggered something in my atrophied brain. I used to carve with a guy of same name here in SV.

He used to ride a 163 Nitro Scorpion if I remember right.

We had some great runs together and I have a photo of him carving in my portfolio. The day we got that shot he made sweet turns all the way down Flying Squirrel still laying out nice carves by the cat track, but carved about a foot wide and went off into the wanna be woods. Pretty funny. At least he was laughing too.

Tell him Jerry said hi. I don't know if he posts on here.

Nice video too. :biggthump

Jerry, sounds like Tim! He has been all over the place. Ridden alpine many years and loves adventure. Do you recall if he used a large rear cant lift?

I have some photos of Tim here somewhere. Also a few on oldsnowboards.com , however they were likely connected to the forum (which is closed). I will try to dig up a couple photos of Tim. He is married and living in the PNW now. Had been traveling between the East and West coast allot last year. Super guy. (photo is from his home page) Kinda looks like SV in the background? The more I type , the more I remember that Tim raved about SV. MORE COFFEE PLEASE !!!!

PS, can you post the photo you think is of Tim? Or send it to me directly?

Thanks

Bryan

post-198-141842239472_thumb.jpg

I think that's him. I don't have that photo here at home. It is somewhere at the office. I didn't remember the Gath helmet but that sure looks like him.

He had this finger protection technique where he puts down the back of his hand sometimes too instead of palms down. Now I do that too if the cookies are out.

I'll find it next week as I don't think he has ever seen it, but truth be known that was too long ago to remember for sure.

Thanks.

Hey BrYan,

We had some great runs together and I have a photo of him carving in my portfolio. :biggthump

Jerry, spoke to Tim briefly, yes, he remembers and said you were very enthusiastic!!

PS, "FAT PHOTOGS" get FAT FREE BEER for FREE FAT PHOTOS at SES08 :1luvu::biggthump

You must try to road trip with some of the other Idaho guys for a weekend of carving in the PNW.

BrYan (I stole that from Art) i think.