Note to New Members ×

Plans for '08

tex1230

Daily at Vail. Road trips to other CO resorts. Hope for a day or three at SES. Spring at the Basin.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5634cfxB4g"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5634cfxB4g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

SWSC coach Thedo Remmelink carves late season A-Basin ice

Mission: Constant Fun.

Looking forward to it.

B-2

• 2 weeks later...

Rip the "local" (1 hr away) 250 foot hill weekly, maybe catch the Monday Night Race league just to keep the ski racing technique (and drinking technique) intact. A quick trip to Buttermilk in December, visit my brother and ski Sun Valley in January. A few days at Tryol Basin, hopefully to see some other alpine riders.

what do you do if you're dreams for the season suck?

• 3 weeks later...

Well the word is in!!!!!

Looks like I am about 60% sure of accomodation up at whistler this season,

hello season pass and approx 115 ski days all at whistler by early june 2008,,,,,, Big Daddy Sweet Lines is comin' home with pimpin stick ready!!!!

If the whistler gig doesnt pan out it will be a Cypress pass again (70-80 days projected) and about 5-15 whistler days (day trips/overnighters ) and maybe a few days silverstar/bigwhite/apex if I can squeeze em in.

Cant wait either way. Bring on winter.

Dave*

Ha Dave, I'll miss riding with you at Cypress... However, I'll come visit you at Whistler :D

Greetings from a sunny Mediteranean village,

Boris

PS One of these days I'll charter a power boat to carve few turns on water mono-ski, just to prepare for winter ;)