Note to New Members ×

WTB: pogo blitz

terekhov

• 1 month later...
ahh she is a beauty.

yeah, it's the only board (out of my quiver of 10) which I cannot store in dark space, it stands in front of my bed to do daily "think snow" thing :) now with NOS fritschi plate binders, bought off ebay.de for 1EU :) to be paired with white NOS raichle snowboarder boots, yeah...

pogo1.jpg

Sounds like a classic Euro "Old-School" set up. Photos please!!

Do the boots have the hot pink powder gaiters built in?

Do you have the manditory one piece suit?

Beauty!!

yes, inattentional oldscool :)

raichle121.jpg

no pink gaits, and upgraded with intuitions. cheap, with nice vibram to climb over rocky stuff. fritschis - is to accomodate widish toe/heel of older raichle. this setup will be used with karhu metas (w/some undecided touring binders and skins) to climb.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
yes, inattentional oldscool :)

raichle121.jpg

no pink gaits, and upgraded with intuitions. cheap, with nice vibram to climb over rocky stuff. fritschis - is to accomodate widish toe/heel of older raichle. this setup will be used with karhu metas (w/some undecided touring binders and skins) to climb.

Those are excellent all around boots. Summited Mt Hood and snowboarded down in the Valuga (SP) on a similar pair in the late 80s.

Great gear!! Heavy compared to now a days, but "Pure Beef" is a plus.

pow, the only reason your in love with pogo is cuz you got to meet the owners wife,

your hot on er eh?

naa, but really, great boards, too bad im too skinny to throw around anything bigger than their race boards, gave pow's longboard a try, that thing kicked my ass all up and down the slope

• 2 months later...

sweet deal! i never thought it would happen, but im glad you kept up the search and it finally paid off:biggthump let me know how it is. I hope it's worth the wait.

Tip from a pogo rider:

using modern western carving technique, the best stance on a pogo is set back slightly (i have my rear binding all the way back, and the front binding between the middle and forward inserts). A recent discovery after tinkering endlessly with the width, cant, lift, and angles. I finally found the perfect stance:1luvu:

The blitz has a slightly wider stance than my Overdose, but a simmilar rule should still apply. Or it may be completely different for you and your board, im just putting in my 2 cents. again let me know how it rides!!:biggthump

edit: ohh and post pictures when you get the chance!

sweet deal! i never thought it would happen, but im glad you kept up the search and it finally paid off:biggthump let me know how it is. I hope it's worth the wait.

all is a possible for those who can wait endlessly! :)

Tip from a pogo rider:

using modern western carving technique, the best stance on a pogo is set back slightly (i have my rear binding all the way back, and the front binding between the middle and forward inserts). A recent discovery after tinkering endlessly with the width, cant, lift, and angles. I finally found the perfect stance:1luvu:

hmm... done 4 great days on OD, started with sligthly fwd stance, then narrow it and make it almost fwd, and then make the breakthrough at 48.5cm almost centered stance, SLIGHTLY fwd. OS1 bindings. thank you for point, though - will consider it when riding in blitz when I get it.

again let me know how it rides!!:biggthump

sure. OD makes me thinks that my hard learning years is a preparation to THE FUN of riding OD in steep moguls. I really love the ride, and definitely will get impact too (maybe to replace OD, maybe....)

edit: ohh and post pictures when you get the chance!

yes, non unicolored blitz, as I want it!

blitz1.jpg

I will agree. I was use to placing my bindings forward on boards, I dropped my bindings back a bit on the Blitz and it just sets the edge and rips. Even when I can finally afford a Virus and a Kessler, i will still keep a POGO or two in the arsenal. Solid machines.

Cool that you found one.

If they cant fix my OD, I may take a look at an Impact.