Note to New Members ×

Madd

oldkey

the leading snowboard designers overseas quality of a BURTON.

????????????????????????????

wha...........?????? :smashfrea

His other auction is a ???2006??? burton coil brand new :smashfrea

looks like burton is lighting up the old alpine factory again:freak3: :lol: :lol:

hard to say. Could be the latter, as he has 100% positive feedback out of 56 transactions. However it is a little fishy. The base picture he posted is of a 2005 board, which would have a blue topsheet and green sidewalls. The f1-f3 designations weren't around then. He probably lifted the base pic too. Probably doesn't even snowboard, listing the length in inches. Who knows where he got the board.

He responded to me as well. I mentioned that burton quality wasn't necessarily going to sell the board to a hardbooter and he said that the good folks at ebay suggested he mention burton in order to get hits on the listing. He obviously didn't have a clue its clearly not his board. maybe his kids or the computer illiterate dude's from down the street. Who knows?

He responded to me as well. I mentioned that burton quality wasn't necessarily going to sell the board to a hardbooter and he said that the good folks at ebay suggested he mention burton in order to get hits on the listing. He obviously didn't have a clue its clearly not his board. maybe his kids or the computer illiterate dude's from down the street. Who knows?

Interesting? Ebay encouraging "Name Brand Spamming" which is clearly against one of their rules and typically enought to have an auction removed.

More likely he is a somewhat savy Ebayer that is simply using a common gray area trick for getting hits. The effect of the tactic is questionable at best. May get more hits, of people NOT interested in your item. That is why they qualify it as "Name Brand Spamming" or "Keyword Spamming" .

I asked if he had an actual picture of the board since the ones used didn't match!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Item: Madd Boy Alpine Custom Snowboard~Used twice!! L@@K (300133597381) </TD></TR><TR><TD>This message was sent while the listing was active.</TD></TR><TR><TD>draxesnight is the seller.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#c6c6c6><TD>s.gif</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="84%">I used a stock photo of the front to show the detail of the illustration of the board, I will add the actual pic shortly thanks

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right width=185><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Respond to this question</TD></TR><TR><TD>s.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD>btnRespondNow.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>