Note to New Members ×

Should have done this a long time ago.

peter_x

shipped it was US 638. That includes CAN $30 for for the custom template, since there weren't any templates for a 175 length FC. This was a "base model", without WCC or superboard construction. Bruce gave me the fast base free as it was the only he had left.

thinking about getting a titanal over a std... you think the extra $200 is worth it?

Depends on where you ride... if you ride on ice, imperfect grooming, or any run that makes you wish you could control your speed better more than 30% of the time, I'd say hell yes. To me, it's worth much more than $200. I don't see a lot of ice, but my favorite runs at Bachelor are not usually groomed that well and I wind up carving on runs that are a little narrower than I'd like often times (e.g., Downunder - the steep sections aren't all that wide) so the difference the metal makes is big.

I got the itchy bandit 178. Its race ready equiped with miscellaneous red bumps and comes free with some clamidia.

I got a 178 GS. He told me it'll actually turn out to be 181 but with a 13 meter scr. I can't wait to get it because my speedster GS has something like a 16 meter scr and its a little wide for some trails out here, but I love the stability at high speeds. I might switch it to a race carve II aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks... i was only asking cause i'm doing a custom topsheet for mine, and i wanted to replicate the font, which was easier than i thought... it's Edwardian Script ITC.

now i just gotta figure out a graphic for the tail end.