Note to New Members ×

I need a new all-mountain board (175+)

tex1230

My current options:

Coiler AM 177

Donek Axis 177

Donek Delrossi 180 (preferred)

I can wait till the fall to buy a new one but if anyone has any of the above they'd be willing to part with (I would consider something similar - nothing shorter than 175, nothing narrower than 21 waist) let me know.

oh yeah - and I have a pair of snowpros that I would trade for a TD2 2nd board kit...6*, 3*, purple or yellow bumpers...

Check item 9893 on Prior's Metal WCR ;)

I was !!:biggthump Too narrow for Tex. He doesn't want anything under 21cm waist.

I would jump on the 187cm WCR Metal. I am afraid it is going to be softer than I like. Perhaps get it and have Mike build me a plate!! That would be SWEET!!

Ooops, did I say that out loud? PS. However the plate would cost about the same as the board. Still, might be a fun project.

DrD , do you mean 173cm or do you have a custom? I had asked John for the longest Garage he made?

Tex, sorry, nothing in that width. Sold my Donek 180cm a few months ago.

not sure but its possible he's added a longer board since you last talked to him. mines 3 yrs old and there aren't any specs written on the board so I may have my memory confuddled as well. at any rate its a sweet all mtn ride.:biggthump

John is headed for oshkosh with his new airplane patent and 1/4 scale model (very cool) so he's out for a few weeks I will verify when he gets back.

Trigger Pulled

new coiler on the way

I'll post pics when it gets here :)

anyone want to trade a TD2 2nd board Kit for a pair of snowpros? (I got the snowpros cheap off ebay - discovered a little too late that I'm out of the weight range for them)

the waist is more like 24+cm on a garage. he has a wider board choice on several of his models if you are really looking for a floater or have huge feet.

Brian do you know the specs on the 173 you have?

Sorry, not off hand and it is currently pretty DEEP in the stack. :o

I will try to remember to measure it next time it surfaces. :freak3:

Cool Matt.

What were the final specs , stiffness?

Or have you firmed up on them?

Graphics?

Called bruce - he had a custom 176 EX made for my weight that someone cancelled the order on after he had finished it. So lucky me, I get a coiler with no wait :)

176 - 23ish waist - 13ish scr - I werote it down but can't find it right now.

didn't even ask about the graphics...I guess it'll be a surprise

Called bruce - he had a custom 176 EX made for my weight that someone cancelled the order on after he had finished it. So lucky me, I get a coiler with no wait :)

176 - 23ish waist - 13ish scr - I werote it down but can't find it right now.

didn't even ask about the graphics...I guess it'll be a surprise

Cool! Great timing!!