Note to New Members ×

Oxess

cail

• 1 year later...

Note that last seasons Oxcess are non-titinal. The new race boards are titinal. So they are going to ride pretty different. The older ones are known for being extremely carvey and locked into a turn. These boards are also know for being durable compared to other world cup race boards.

I haven't heard much about their newer titinal race boards, but the guys and gals on them are doing well on the world cup.

Plus they get loads of imput from Gilles Jaquet, whos is a very accomplished world cup racers and is now a national team world cup coach.

My Coiler Titanal Hyper BX 159 "lunch tray" was sort of modeled after the Oxess BX 159.. well the shape and high effective edge at least was.. the rest we had to do on our own..

The X3 rides execellent... Yes Jack I have pictures to prove it.. uhh wait.. thats right ...hmm you took them..

Never mind..

:ices_ange

What the .... is an X3?

this is the X3 Lunch Tray hyper BX 159 Titanal

Very Fun Ride.. due to it being short.. it actually poppy of sorts... Seems durable.. it has some quasi risers built into the binding area..

Ask Bruce for more details of the contruction.. I just ride it.. and its been great..

Right Said shed

man, you ought to have that goiter on your ass looked at.

attachment.php?attachmentid=14675&stc=1&d=1230079966

Plus they get loads of input from Gilles Jaquet, whos is a very accomplished world cup racers and is now a national team world cup coach.

Gille Jacquet is a hell of a rider, I have a videotape(remember those?) of him doing a misty flip between gates on a GS on his scott raceboard. IIRC he keeps going too. Incredible.

later,

Dave R.