Note to New Members ×

Springfield Vermont to host Simpsons world Premier

Gleb

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the movie last night at the premier. It was f%$#ing hilarious!!!!! Even if you're not a simpsons fan, you'll still love it. They advertised very well, not really showing too many funny parts on tv. They had two of their largest theaters going and it didn't end up selling out. The movie was perfect!

I've got a bone to pick with the makers of the simpsons. They say the simpsons are in vermont, yet there was an intro where they all sat on the couch and then the camera started zooming out farther and farther until it zoomed out of homer's skin. In that sequence of zooming out, it clearly zoomed out of illinois...

I did a bike ride near Spfld, VT last weekend and met another biker who advised us to stay out of the town. He said it was so crowded it was a zoo.

Biggest thing to happen to Vermont since Calvin Coolidge got elected.....

• 3 months later...

I am one of 200 volunteers who appeared in the winning Springfield Vermont video. After we helped them win, our local Chamber of Commerce turned their back on us. We were excluded from the invitation list, our seats awarded to the elite in town instead. :( And not even a word of thanks or mention of us in the public ceremony outside the theater. Read more and then enjoy some happier sights and sounds of the world premiere on our website:

The Simpsons Springfield Vermont

Welcome to bomber!

but wow, that really blows, sorry to hear that. I can't believe someone would do something like that. Just imagine how much business this has brought, and will bring to the town, and they fail to recognize you...sad world we live in.