Note to New Members ×

Yosemite Rocks!

Terryw

Just got back from Yosemite National Park yesterday. It was my first time to visit that park. Wow! That first view as you come out of the tunnel is just amazing. My family and I did the Glacier Point hike (ride the bus up, and hike down 5.5 miles). The view from the top is a spectacular panorama. Words just don't do it justice.

Dang it!! The park service went and moved the largest Sequoia tree from Sequoia Nat'l Park to Yosemite?? When did that happen??

How you feeling Albert?? are you up and about now?? Hope the healing is going well. I will give you what's in my pocket for your Donek!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Terry, glad you had a good time, my friends who were visiting from Australia a few years ago were taking a trip to Yosemite. They pronounced is as Yosamyte, it took a few tries before they got it right. BTW, Dig This! is 5-0 now

5-0?!! That is awsome Aaron. You guys could go undefeated this season. Wouldn't that be sweet!

All though General Sherman is two and a half hours south of Yosemite :rolleyes:, there is a large grove of redwoods inside of Yosemite called the Mariposa Grove. Perhaps that is part of what Albert remembers!

Perhaps that is part of what Albert remembers!

Heh, i was 8 at the time, so, I'm not too sure where everything is. I just remember seeing lots of redwoods and sequoias, oh, and also driving on a road that passed through the trunk of a tree. And what I also mentioned. The two hours makes sense though, since I remember seeing the sequoias and the general sherman before the redwoods.

As for me, I'm doing ok. I'm now doing partial weight bearing on my leg assisted by crutches. I had my 3rd surgery, and they pulled some screws out of my ankle. The bone can now slide with the rod since it's only fixed in one place.

As for the Donek, you guys a definitely welcome to ride it next season. And so long as what's in your pocket is a quarter of my paycheck, we're all good :D . Seriously, I'll probably be selling off that board. However, I'm planning to keep the rest of my hardbooting gear and hopefully update it with a tanker or some other good all-mtn board, like maybe another 4wd to replace the one i broke or a longer atv. Things seem to be blowing over a little bit with my family. I still have another year and a half to let things blow over more, so that hopefully by the '08-'09 season, they won't even notice i'm still on hardboots.