Note to New Members ×

"ORIGINAL SKATEBOARDS"

those are low speed trucks great for making a lot out of a little hill but scary at any speed...and I wouldn't put them on anything but a pin wheelbite is a serious issue

Which version did you ride? Thanks for the feedback. Is the machine work as high quality as they look in the photos?

I rode a Custom 35 and a Custom 45 and I think a Derringer (I know it was small and really turny). Extremely easy to carve but the flip side is that you have to keep your turns tight or you wobble. I just found them tooooo turny for my taste and that's saying something considering how loose I run my Indy's and Randals

One thing that they would be very cool for would be a monster dancer I have a 60 inch that easily turns on 180s but thats about the limit for 180mm trucks. Originals would be kick a$$ on something huge like 7 or 8 footer you could still turn it

those trucks are bad ass as long as you don't go fast

want mine?

I'm thinking they'd be more stable with the heavier springs.

well built and well thought out if you're looking for something that is meant to turn tight and give allot of return when you release from a turn. they work well with boards like this swerve38low.jpeg

they are not versitile but will turn a six foot circle without feeling loose as hell

I've got a pair of S10s on my 64'' board, dewedged in the rear.

with this setup, i can still easily turn around in the width of a street.

I agree that gentle turns take a good deal of ankle stability, but they're doable

i use the 64 to windsurf on land, so i've gotten these trucks up to some good speed, but not in the normal way.

the center stiffer bit helps to keep speedwobbles away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
One thing that they would be very cool for would be a monster dancer I have a 60 inch that easily turns on 180s but thats about the limit for 180mm trucks. Originals would be kick a$$ on something huge like 7 or 8 footer you could still turn it

I`ve got some S8`s that I just kept putting on bigger and bigger boards and now there on a homemade sixfooter,..... Your 100% on the money, the thing turns smaller circles than my Vangaurd.

The Original truck system is one of the best if not the best skate truck out in the market place...with Spring Resistance you have more control over your longboard trucks adjustments which means more control over your turns. As far as tooooo turny for my taste or wobble, just tighten them up boys and maybe get some red or white springs.

Original will be setting the pace in the next few years and they will be doing a lot of innovation......

The NEW SZ 60" and 72" longboards carve any hill with the S10s....call or email me.

Here's the product preview site....as always enjoy the ride.

http://web.mac.com/surfrodz

Wayne

Wayne Gallipoli

Surf-Rodz, LLC

http://www.surf-rodz.com

wayne@surf-rodz.com

203.530.2668 mobile

203.937.5722 fax

162 Bellevue Avenue

West Haven, Connecticut 06516

USA

media@surf-rodz.com