Note to New Members ×

FS Burton Furnace MINT 30.5 boots

110/220V

FS for the big dogs out there...

qty. (1) pr MINT Burton Furnace boots 30.5 @ 12...These are the Red boots with the grey cuffs, metal buckles and Burton logo on the sides. No use, MINT Burton stock 30-30/5 grey/yellow liners. These boots have been stored at 8000' in the dry Eastern Sierras, so they're in excellent condition and 'ready when you are.' Too many prs. so the new ones go first.

168USD obo PayPal preferred.

OK: we all know Burton is long-gone, and these aren't Raichles, or the Dee/Suz...but 168 for MINT Burton Furnace boots are cool as water off the duck if you're in the market... New Boosters Pro straps avail for an additional 20USD.

THESE FURNACE BOOTS ARE NOT INTEC COMPATIBLE...FREE UPS Ground Ship from CA...premium carrier service (UPS or FedEX 2Day will be extra).

Trades for ...?

Hey, K...these boots are NOT Intec compatible, but do appear to have all the stickers, that have shifted/been handled...no original box, either.

If you're looking for some similar IntecBurts, I have some well-Used Burt Fires, with original Burt inserts in great shape...and an extra Burt Fire (Right boot, see-through smoke colored shell): all of which ARE Intec compatible.

Yea, that makes (3) boots/(1 1/2pr.). I cut up the Right Fire long ago for plastic cuff replacement for a Furnace RT cuff modification. I don't use the Intec system, but I like the extra mm lift of the Intec-compatible Toe/Heels.

I'll put up pics sometime this week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...