Note to New Members ×

MS 150 Utah bike ride

AndyYT316

Hey Guys! I'm not sure if any other riders in Utah are doing the Multiple Sclerosis bike ride this weekend, but if you are, I'll see you there! But yeah, I'll be riding 150 miles this weekend in support of MS. I can actually use a little help too.

Having multiple sclerosis means that you may suddenly have blurry vision. Or that your memory will fail you for no apparent reason. Or that you may not always be able to walk, let alone ride a bike. The symptoms of MS are different, and devastating, for everyone - the only certainty is that it will affect yet another person every hour of every day.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society will use funds collected from the Harmons MS Bike Tour to not only support research for a cure tomorrow, but also to provide programs which address the needs of people living with MS today. Because we can fight this disease by simply riding a bike, because we have chosen to help thousands of people through a contribution to the Harmons MS Bike Tour, we are now getting closer to the hour when no one will have to hear the words, "You have MS."

If anyone can or would like to help me raise money for MS, please make a donation to my MS rider page. Thanks to everyone for checking this out and for helping me with this. Until the winter, let's ride whatever we can!