Note to New Members ×

Finally I'm 21!!!

Gleb

Holy crap, what a night! I woke up an hour and a half ago (4 pm) and have no memory of what happend after we left the bars at 2 am. Doing the walk of shame from my friend's house covered in puke on a toasty sunny day is not as fun as it sounds. Now i can finally start enjoying the finer beers in life, although budlight is pretty damn good.

round 2 tonight!!!!!!!

thanks guys! What week in january is it planned for? I was planning to go during my spring break, but maybe christmas break could work out too.

It was the bud light, three wisemen (first legal drink courtesy of my sister), vodka (courtesy of my parents), peppermint schnapps and a 7-11 burrito. The beer already has had an impact on my stomach. with a wrestling tourney coming up in july, I'm going to be in the worst shape of my life.

Btw, willy, I got enough $ for a kite set up now. You know any good deals?

Whoa, what a night again. My friends sure know how to treat a 21 year old right. We went to Sissy K's for their $1.50 draughts mixed in with some Petrone (spelling?) and liquid cocaine on top of 2 nips of smirnoff before the journey. Good night that ended with me passing out on our pink couch next to our dog.

turns out one of the girls with us puked but didn't remember it because she polished her night off with some Belvedere. God damn, what a good night. Taking it easy with just scorpion bowls tonight.

No driving here, thats the best part bout boston. :biggthump Thanks again guys.

Now the only age left to look forward to is 25 so i can rent a car and get insurance on it. Woohoo...

Holy crap, what a night! I woke up an hour and a half ago (4 pm) and have no memory of what happend after we left the bars at 2 am.

They used to let you drink in Idaho at 18. The night I turned I woke up on top of my mom's car at 6:30 in the am. Yes I said on top. Radio blaring, doors open, lights on and me totally passed out up on the tonneau top with the car parked in the middle of the road. Good God it makes me cringe to think about.

I was about two miles from home on a dirt side road. I guess I should say I was awakened by a farmer going to bale hay.

At least we survived. Happy Birthday. Be careful out there.

They used to let you drink in Idaho at 18. The night I turned I woke up on top of my mom's car at 6:30 in the am. Yes I said on top. Radio blaring, doors open, lights on and me totally passed out up on the tonneau top with the car parked in the middle of the road. Good God it makes me cringe to think about.

I was about two miles from home on a dirt side road. I guess I should say I was awakened by a farmer going to bale hay.

At least we survived. Happy Birthday. Be careful out there.

Yeah, that is pretty stupid...

A friend of mine and I used to grab some beers and go 2trackin and stuff. We never really got ripped, but we stopped that when a second guy I knew got paralyzed cause he was drunk when he hopped on his 4wheeler (quad) at his own bachelor party and drove it into the side of a house.

I hope to make it to 22 aswell. Lots of carving is left to be done. 23 might be questionable though :p Blackin out is part of the game. Sometimes we draw on people. My dream is to draw racists stuff on one of my friends and throw him on the subway.

Crazy story carvedog, no thanks though. One of my friends pulled up to a stop sign, put the car in park and shut the engine off. It cost over $5000 in legal fees, and he lost his license for 6 months. I've only driven drunk once and it was to get home (mile away) to get to a wrestling practice in the morning. Turned out i was still drunk in the morn too

:smashfrea

Pebu, i just stay clear of anything with a motor when I'm drunk, and after last year, anything with wheels. I broke my cell while rollerbladin around drunk in my neighborhood. I've been through 3 cell phones since then and that was a year ago.

Sounds like ur 21st was pretty good too, kipstar. Will do, and thats because a cab ride is a bit cheaper than a new car and a law suit. :biggthump

Buell, don't worry, I've been good. I'm usually the one taking care of the ones who are blacked/passed out. Thanks though :biggthump

Andy, my wallet has been hurtin this past week and since I'm going out again tonight, its gonna keep on hurtin more. Boston is a lil pricey.