Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe 325

glenn

the 325 is a boot i have really enjoyed riding, it is stiff and responsive, and also BTS compatable. it is not however Asymetrical flex, instead featuring the older SB shell design. i personally don't mind this, but it is personal preference.

the only thing i have that really bothers me however, is that the cuffs and shells are cast in size ranges. so if you are borderline between sizes, err on the smaller size. the cuff on my boot supports 28-30. this is a big problem for me, as i have small ankle size, so next year, i may force myself down to a 27 to get a smaller ankle cuff.

I had the same problem as Alex, I had to move the buckles back and I still can't get them cinched tight across my shins. There were a couple of people who have the same issue, there was a thread where one of the guys glued foam into the front of his toungue to fix it. Apart from that they're nice boots, comfy and responsive.

yeah. i was the one who used the foam. it does work well. another thing i think might be worth trying is using an aftermarket thermo liner, rather than the stock one. the aftermarket ones seem to pack out less and be made of a denser foam.

First thing I did after buying the 325's was to visit Surefoot. The custom fit liners make this an ultra-responsive boot (and allow me to make the most of the better buckle hardware) which I like better than my Indy's with basic Thermoflex liners.