Note to New Members ×

Name My Cat

sfleck

when's the funeral I mean wedding? This is serious stuff here! she is definitely testing you man. somebody find michelle we need a woman's perspective on this one.

I guess you should decide what you want out of the relationship before you listen to any of us:lol:

When I first read "name my cat" the name Richard popped into my head, but since it has to be snowboard related... I think I kinda like the name Coiler..

Coiler is good...reminds me of all the neighborhood cats that like to visit my rose bed.

Coiler is good...reminds me of all the neighborhood cats that like to visit my rose bed.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hear that. I have to remulch my gardens regularly and its getting to be a nasty job. I am gonna try the mothball trick:angryfire

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hear that. I have to remulch my gardens regularly and its getting to be a nasty job. I am gonna try the mothball trick:angryfire

mothballs really work on dogs. ive seen dogs react violently when they go sniffing for their poop spot in my backyard. it yelped and ran as a bat out of hell. i'd imagine it'd be the same result of the cats, considering its got some ammonia in it. quite a nostril clearing action there.

I thought of Catek, but I never made the connection with cat...

I just thought of one.. How bout just plain Sno-cat. Kinda like what you ride up the mountain in if there aren't any lifts?

I suppose it could be bombardier or some similar manufacturer...

You gotta be kidding me, I'm the one posting this name suggestion :p

CATek

A wee bit ironic indeed :lol: ...took me a second.

How about "bomber"...duh. Especially if he's insane like our kitten is. We are starting a trend of naming our pets after our favorite trails, so his name is Gremlin...it suits him though...he's a little monster.

Like Allee said, cats name themselves. At first our guy was going to be "Cannonball" (Cannon for short), but it didn't really suit him. Since he's such a troublemaker, Gremlin just kinda popped into our heads and it stuck.

Bomber

Raichle

Thule

Mammoth

Six-Position Forward Lean Mechanism (going for the "hope to never be asked to name a pet again" school of thought)

Good luck?

BTW, do you like Quiche?