Note to New Members ×

Bomber Trucks

Gecko

Fin,

I recently saw something like that in Obstetricians Monthly. It sold in packs of 3 for under 1500 lbs. and packs of 6 for weights over 1500 lbs. Made some sort of loud noise, too; like fingernails on a chalkboard.

I say it's an birthing extractor for a zoo.

Mark

It looks to be about the width of a serpentine belt for a car, maybe a Subie?? I would suspect that it is a tensioner of some kind although the screws that mount the plate seem a bit underisized for automobile applications. Maybe a chain tensioner for a mtn bike?? It appears to have a couple of pistons mounted to it to provide resistance.

Don't keep us waiting too long!!

I think there is one truck left, so you better hurry.

So....

Saying "There you go" means that you are carrying GOG and Pavel?

I don't see how that would lead anyone to believe you had the products available. Maybe you could have said "Here you go:" with you're URL, or simply stated "We've got 'em", but saying "There you go" re-enforced to me that GOG's aren't available in the US.

You have one truck left? Front or Rear? Price?

One GOG truck available in the US = as I said, basically not available at this point in time......

It is a linear tensioner for a Supercharger belt drive (on a Subi). Just made me think of it with all the talk of machines trucks.

Sorry for the thread high-jack :o

Warm beer for all!

Wow I should have guessed my guess would have been been a blower belt tensioner for a subi