Note to New Members ×

Best way to get Red Sox tickets?

skategoat

I'm looking for four tickets to the Red Sox/Blue Jays game on July 12 or 13. Can anyone recommend a ticket broker? Is eBay the best way to get tix? And what section do you recommend where we can soak in the ambiance and not get soaked with beer - we'll be sporting full Blue Jays regalia.

otherwise known as Old Fat Guys Printing Co.

Robbie will take his cut but youll get real tickets..hes sort of a RedSoxFanatic and always knows where to get a couple tickets to resell.....i think he has connections to the box office..email him and give him some turnaround time.....icerider :biggthump

I talked with Rob today and he said even he cant get tickets because everybody is beting that Barrie Bonds record breaking homerun will be one of the June games at Fenway...................any scalpers will be charging 3 times face value...........bummer :(

How does that affect the value of a Jays-Sox game?

I would check ebay or any sources you may have that you trust,, or just go and check the scalper prices after the game starts..thats what we do all the time at PennState and get reasonable deals.....either way Beantown is fun..just hang out at the neat brewpub across the way from Fenway..........Surf the Earth

and dont miss Silver Surfer this summer........

• 3 months later...

BIG Papi doin' some damage !

so clutch ! :biggthump

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/news/gameday_recap.jsp?ymd=20070912&content_id=2204701&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=bos

"It's not just the walk-off, it's the situation we're facing right now," Ortiz said. "[The Yankees] have been playing really good, and you lose this game and then they win [Thursday], and it changes the whole thing. The way they've been playing, you want to be sure you win some games."

Bring on the Yankees !

post-123-141842234934_thumb.jpg

post-123-141842234936_thumb.jpg