Note to New Members ×

Pictures from The SES and thank you.

fin

Excellent SES this year guys!

The turn out was larger then we expected with about 60-80 riders per day and over 100 at the end of week party. Aspen was its usual with outrageous groomies and the day we went over to Ajax Mnt was incredible. We had sun just about everyday and the demo tent was always packed.

I won’t drone on too long on the thank you’s, but thank you to all who made this possible. You know who you are.

Below are some quick shots I took during the week. Plan to have a proper page up on the event with all the pictures. If you have anything to donate as far as pictures, please e-mail them to me fin@bomberonline.com. If you have video please send to Bob Jenney at bobj@bobjdesigns.com.

Thank you again to everyone and see the rest of you at the ECES!

post-1-141842197037_thumb.jpg

Guest Randy S.
Originally posted by fin

David Keys is the Limbo winner at around 12" in height! Two days later, David injured his arm carving at Copper while waving to some girls on the chair. Get better man!

Way to go Dave! It doesn't look like you were wearing your helmet-cam during the competition?! Bummer, that would make for some crazy vids. :p

Hope you feel better and we'll see you in Tahoe soon.

Randy

Michelle and Fin,

Thnx VERY much for this event, it was really incredible for us! Quality of the organization, quality of the groomed (ok i know you have nothing to do about this), weather (same!).

It was nice to see the locals, as well as people from the whole continent gather here and share their experiences. Thank you also for letting us have people try our boards there. We saw many guys getting to the euro / extremecarving things too, and it was fun to see the trenches after a few hours (the buttermilk slope was just a huge mess after half a day hehe)

We'll do our best to come next year, and maybe will see you and some other riders join us at the Zinal ECS next year too!

Nils

What do you mean Nils, I had EVERYTHING to do with the weather! When I organize, I do it right! I have contacts everywhere......:)

IT was great to have you guys out here as well. I think it makes a huge difference when the manufactuers show up, especially when they ride as good as you guys!

We hope to have the dates for next year posted in the next week. Stay tuned!

Dave, hope you are getting lots of sympathy from the new finacee - take care!

Guest Pepe Le Pew

Sunday: Riding with Nils & Patrice at Buttermilk (Patrice: Thanks for the tips. I'll be practicing some more!).

Monday morning: Ruthies' Run & Copper Bowl @ Ajax!

I'd be in trouble to choose one of these two as best run of the week. Anyone who didn't go try these out really missed something. Javelin @ Buttermilk and Harrier at Beaver Creek are next.

The bottom part of Ruthies' Run has a very nice pitch and the snow quality was perfect (hard enough that it didn't get destroyed, grippy enough that it would hold). See picture following the link in the previous post.

The natural half-pipe of Copper Bowl was a leg burner but soooo much fun.

My only incentive to leave this mountain was to be able to try a Swoard at Buttermilk in the afternoon.

Friday: Riding with Lisa Kosglow, Tyler Jewell & Jeff Greenwood at Copper Mountain. This was a pretty humbling experience though...

Special Thanks to Bob, Fin, Mike, Michelle, Sean...

Special Thanks to the folks who shot video & took pictures too (Bob, Chris, Dave, Kevin, Lowell, ...)!

Thanks to the all the other riders (too many names).

It's been a great week, my best SES so far (out of three).

Eric