Note to New Members ×

madd 170 for sale

alpinegirl

Madd 170, from 05 i believe. needs a new home. accepting reasonable offers. i didn't ride it much during the second half of this past season. this board is a cosmetic example of the challenges that madd had with quality issues that year, but it rides well. actually, it is a lot of fun, but it doesn't meet my particular riding needs anymore.

i really should look at it before i say anything else. ;)

feel free to ask any questions if you are at all interested

"this board is a cosmetic example of the challenges that madd had with quality issues that year"

Does this mean that it only has cosmetic damages on the topsheet? Is the base in good condition? Could you post pictures of it, as well as pictures of any scratches on the base? Is it an F2 or F3 flex? Thanks.

sorry to be on infrequently, but i will make a point of checking this every time that i do sign on.

i bought it new.

name: michael colin

sidewalls: green

flex: as previously stated it's equivalent to an f2

inserts: the norm (steel)

cosmetic stuff: has random epoxy on the topsheet and the madd logo on the base was not cut in well. the base itself is in reasonable condition. it has some scratches that will come out with a grind and only one gouge that most likely will need epoxy. it is not by any means a core shot.

but i have definitely ridden this board (it truly is fun) and it may have 40ish days on it. it has never been ground, but the edges have been maintained and it has been waxed regularly. when i have a chance i will post pics.