Note to New Members ×

TIerney sale

Dr D

First things first - drop what you're doing right now, take 3 minutes

and check out this page RIGHT NOW:

>>> http://www.tierneyrides.com/2007blowout.html

(If you don't have a T-Board yet - then this will blow your mind!)

Second - I need to apologize...

I said I'd send a 24 hour warning before our CRAZY 72-hour spring

blowout went live.

Well, due to some annoying technical issues, I'm sending you an 18

Hour Warning instead!

Either way, this is the lowest price we'll EVER offer for the

T-Board Indy. It's a one-time deal, folks.

In fact, there's only ONE reason why I'm doing this...

I've explained why here:

http://www.tierneyrides.com/2007blowout.html

Go there now, check it out, bookmark it - and get ready...

I'll send out a 10 minute warning before it goes live.

Cheers,

- Kurt Tierney

92$ off

mmmmm, maybe next summer I will try one of those... I got enough summer toys for this year already. I have mixed feelings about getting one of those... then again he has a 30 day guarantee :biggthump

what do you all recommend... indy or urithane wheels? I hear the indy wheels wear fast? if that is so maybe urithane wheel would be better?!?

depends where you ride. i would get two sets of wheels because you'll never know what works until you try them all.

if you have steep hills, definitely indy front and back. if you take it out slow hill then its really boring.

if the hills is not so fast, maybe urethane front, indy on back. i rode like this alot. my experience was the urethanes had more wear than the indys. i think the faster you go, the faster the wear.

if the hill is really slow and you have flats, then definitely urethane front and back. i rode like this on a moderate hill a couple times but i had stopped after i landed on my ass.

I know it's been covered before somewhere, but is the t-board pumpable? I live in a fairly flat area and I'd mainly be using it somewhat in place of inline skates. Possibly inline up the slight hill and then tboard down.

I know it's been covered before somewhere, but is the t-board pumpable? I live in a fairly flat area and I'd mainly be using it somewhat in place of inline skates. Possibly inline up the slight hill and then tboard down.

you can pump the t-board but only for short distances on flats. its not like that other 2-wheeled skateboard, the wave. that one looks like it could be pumped indefinitely.

one day, as an experiment, i rode with my t-board and longboard. i was just going down my street, a slight slope. i was really disappointed at the t-board speed while pumping (indy rear, uri front). on the t-board i was barely going faster than i can jog. on my long board i could pump it to a speed faster then i would dare thinking about jumping off the board.

anyways, usually you pump the t-board just to get up to speed while going down a hill. i think the action seems more in the ankles as opposed to pumping a skateboard with whole body.

Wait, DrD=Kurt Tierney?

For some reason that link wasn't a link for me (although it looked like one)

So this might work better.

Sorry for the confusion I just copied the email I got from Kurt.:biggthump I may have one for sale myself. If my kid decides he doesn't like it. I can't stay on the thing long enough to get it going fast enough to be stable:freak3: Must be my aging sense of balance.:lol:

I'm not a skateboarder. They seem totally unnatural to me. Not like a snowboard where I could fall asleep or mix myself a drink while goin down the hill. I'm looking for something that gives a very snowboardy feeling, though since where I'd ride is fairly flat I think I would have to learn how to pump.

I had a few questions but I'm at work and I got distracted, now I forgot.

I'm not a skateboarder. They seem totally unnatural to me. Not like a snowboard where I could fall asleep or mix myself a drink while goin down the hill. I'm looking for something that gives a very snowboardy feeling, though since where I'd ride is fairly flat I think I would have to learn how to pump.

I had a few questions but I'm at work and I got distracted, now I forgot.

snowboardy feeling on flats? probably not going to happen. learning to pump is not too hard but i think you need the right setup.

Both my kids have Wave boards. You can pump them forever, but I suspect they'd be super unstable at speed.

My son saw the Tierney site and now he wants one. Damn kid wants everything. :nono:

My son also has wave board and can pump it up our hill. He's working on the Tboard buts its much more difficult. the wave is very unstable if you don't lock the twist with your legs you kinda have to make your legs ridgid at speed and then its short wheelbase as well. Its a pumper not a downhill board.:biggthump