Note to New Members ×

New Kitten :-D!!

Justin A.

We got a new kitten last night :1luvu: . Him and Ullr are hitting it off well, but Ullr tends to forget that he's 60 pounds and the kitten is 500g...my girlfriend got these pictures of them playing and then cuddling this morning :1luvu: . His name is going to be Cannonball - after the awesome trail at Cannon :rolleyes: .

KittenandUllr1.jpg

KittenandUllr2.jpg

The first one wouldn't be nearly as goofy if it weren't for Ullr's HUGE overbite :lol: ...

OMG, that's so cute. I LOVE kittens!

And I just love how something that small will sass something that big - and get away with it. I remember watching a friend's two Irish Setters with their new kitten, the kitten was hiding in the laundry basket and would pop up every few minutes, and one of the dogs would shove their nose in and get promptly smacked! Three adults were entertained for over an hour, until kitty fell asleep ...

He'll provide you with hours of amusement and cuddles. :)

That's adorable. It's wonderful when they get along.

I wonder if the kitten will grow up to chase the dog. Mine did, to some degree. Really funny to see my large, clumsy dog that never grew up (still a puppy...somehow...) trying to be playful with my small manx cat, and then having the cat decide that it's not time to play and chasing him off.

My damn cats follow me around like a freakin puppy. They'll wake me up in the morning and follow me to the kitchen. It's so annoying when I have a little bit of a goatee going and they lick it or rub up against my face and cat hair gets stuck to my face. I'd hate to know how much cat hair I've eaten in the past year... Anyways, my point is, those cats love me to the point that it's annoying. Cats are very loving and may seem independent, but they need ya.

I just want to point out that I'm a dog lover too...

My damn cats follow me around like a freakin puppy.

I know the feeling. When I lived out in SoCal we had 2 cats. One of them ( a mature cat ) would follow us around the block when we took a walk, just like a dog. I've never experienced anything like that before or since.

edit: outstanding photo and sentiment... if only we could all get along so well

He is challenging your manhood. Real men don't eat that cheesy egg stuff. We are not even supposed to say the name. I don't remermber exactly where that came from, but that was the intent.:eplus2:

Just for the record, I have 7 cats. They run the gammit. Some are so demanding for attention they will litrally jump into my arms. Others are so aloof, they run when you bend down to pet them. Go figure.

I didn't bring them home. :rolleyes: My wife coaxed me into it. She is very persuasive. It is a small price to pay for a happy wife and family. I can tell you that the small birds and lizards population has dropped in the last year around my house. Unfortunately their bodies often end up in my home office!

He is challenging your manhood. Real men don't eat that cheesy egg stuff. We are not even supposed to say the name. I don't remermber exactly where that came from, but that was the intent.:eplus2:

Yeah, but this cheesy egg stuff also included real, fresh BACON. Man Paradox at it's finest :p . Bacon....cheesy egg stuff...bacon...cheesy egg stuff...AHHHHHH!!!!!! :flamethro .

Gyrate that Pussy.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/B5378F477C0F4B9E953C857F9AEFF93A/my-favorite-cat-video.aspx?tx_category=2

I consider myself pro-cat, even though my wife's moronic cat pisses in my basement and pukes on the floor 5 minutes after she feeds it.

The wife defends the cat by saying "She usually eats it again."

looks like a serious allergen spreader to me:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: