Note to New Members ×

Pain top of back boot....help please!!!!

sheffy

---Just wondering if anyone else gets really bad pain on the top of the liner for the back foot(right where the liner ends)...I ride alot and get really bad bruising there --front foot slightly but not near as bad as the back foot...I have Ups boots with the stock liners(actually running an old shadow liner in my front foot---like the support of that liner better----but my back shadow the tongue is cracked so im using the stock ups)...It gets to the point sometimes that it i just grit and bear it while im carving???? Any advise would be greatly appreciated....

Guest ethanpt

2 questions- were you properly fit with the boots?

where did you get those boots? I would like to try some UPS boots on- I am having a near imposible time finding boots that fit/are comfortable. I have a similiar problem- when I go into a toe side turn I get a gnarly pain over the front part of my ankle- something is folding in and creating pressure. This is on a Head stratos pro- occuring despite 3 hours of work at the shop- they couldn't get rid of it- and raichles don't fit right so i am running out of options

I had the same problem with both boots. I ride Bombers with 3 degree cants. This automatically places pressure at the top outside of the boot cuff. On my Raichle 324s there is a boot cuff cant adjustment located on the side of the cuffs. Loosen both allen screws and lean the cuffs sideways towards the outside of your leg and it should fix or greatly alleviate your pain. It simlpy alligns the cuff with the angle of your leg. It worked wonders for me. Give it a couple of days riding as your leg may be tender. Good luck.:)