Note to New Members ×

Things I have learned on Bomber

tex1230

This being my 1000th post, I thought I'd share some of the knowledge I have acquired over the last couple of years:

1) Fin is the man. He is the reason this forum exists, and how else could we waste so much time talking about carving when we should be working? Plus, his bindings are pretty good.

2) Moderators have a thankless job. Be nice to them.

3) Aisling's thread will NEVER die.

4) Sinecure and Willywhit are the only people here with change for a nickel

5) If you have a really bad day, don't sell all of your equipment. Always keep one board, one pair of bindings, and one pair of boots, no matter what. You never know when you'll need them.

6) Startingate is the best shop in the east. period. no exceptions.

7) Jack has a secret love for asyms that he tries to hide with his rants.

8) I have no reasonable hope of ever making SES until I retire or my son graduates High School (see you in 12 years).

9) D-Sub needs to be more dynamic

10) Despite the bashing, PSR and CMC are really that good. I hope I get to ride with them soon.

11) House boards are still cheap

12) You really need to buy my Heavy Tools boards

13) There is too much moderation here. This place has become boring with its level of political correctness. (I still feel this way but understand the need to make the place open and accessible to all who are interested in the sport. I'd just like to be able to say **** every once in a while)

14) people who started carving last month and give advice on proper technique are really funny.

15) Global Warming sucks. Bring on the next Ice Age!

Yee- Haw 1000th post, Bitches!