BlueB

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I have been looking at one of these for awhile...saw the post and bit. Sent my Mula via PayPal got a confirmation for Boris and guess what....the board showed up. I agree with someone earlier...this thing could of fell out of an airplane and still arrived pristine...the brother knows how to pack! I am now waiting for freshies to unwrap it from the plastic. I have it in my bedroom and if it wasn't so damn good looking my wife would make me put it in the basement. Bottom line..if you are looking for a 4807 then buy it from B...he is the man. :biggthump Thanks B for getting me the board...now pray for snow in good old Washington soon so I can write a blog on how it rips. :eplus2:

Aloha,

Hyaker

________

Problems From Nexium

• 2 weeks later...
0-Sin 3800 169cm and I think? I've seen a 174cm Before?

Do you have any more of these left?

The longer the better!

Thanks, Brett

Brett, the swallowtail comes in 168cm and 178cm. I think you will be looking for the 178 for sure!!!

These are the newer bluer version. The original is a white board with a surfie look. Both very cool. Lots of raves. I do not know or follow the 3800 version so someone else will have to answer that question.

• 1 month later...