Note to New Members ×

burton alpine racing board

Guest jamespullano

Guest jamespullano

i don't know much about this board, i have been told by someone that it is a burton wood core racing board and referred to it as a "freakin' sick deck". i originally tried ot sell it on PBnation in the everything else thread, but someone told me to take it here. http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1977119 that was the original thread, i was asking 75-100 plus shipping cos thats what someone there told me it was worth. i would actually like to know more about the board, even if u don't buy it.

email webmaster at oldsnowboards dot com and maybe some better pics. If the bindings are in good shape you might find a few takers but there isn't a good enough pic of the board and not enough info to ID it. other than that you are in the right place. Bryan at oldsnowboards will know what it is.

I rented an Amp when the airline lost my board for my week vacation back in 95. What a pisser,"Just go rent a board and we will pay for it." "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, IT'S A CARVING BOARD, I JUST CAN'T RENT ONE! I was riding a 164 alp in a stiff soft boot set up, and finally found an Amp 160 to rent. Had alot of fun on it. Rode it all week. Quick slalom feel, probably a short sidecut. I had fun on one 12 years ago.