Note to New Members ×

Conshox for sale with all hardware - $125 shipped

cfj04

• 3 weeks later...

Upon my return from SES, I got slammed with flu/cold/yuk bug and yesterday it hit hard. I was suppose to be riding yesterday with Thor but had to bail on the day.

Just had the Virus board nicely polished and now it's sitting in the car waiting to be ridden with nobody to ride it

:(

At least my sniffling is not as obnoxious as all of your snivelling

:)

Sorry to everyone that based their day around me and I had to bail - especially Blue Bird since he needed to take time away from work.

I didn't realize that owning a Virus doesn't make you impervious to them

Oh - Conshox is still available

no apologies needed/wanted, i just want to ride with you. So far you're a myth and a legend, I want to meet the man. I'm bummed I didn'tsee Bola today, probably couldn't have dept anyway.

I was stoked to get out on a weekday, it doesn't happen much anymore. Went out today on Thor's FC1, fun board. Going to take the GS board out tomorrow to re-compare which is more stable.

As Curtis said, Conshox still available

no apologies needed/wanted, i just want to ride with you. So far you're a myth and a legend, I want to meet the man. I'm bummed I didn'tsee Bola today, probably couldn't have dept anyway.

I was stoked to get out on a weekday, it doesn't happen much anymore. Went out today on Thor's FC1, fun board. Going to take the GS board out tomorrow to re-compare which is more stable.

BB -What about your "new" SL board? :D

(There should be a "pot-stirring" smilie)

Is someone trying to sell something around here?

BB -What about your "new" SL board? :D

(There should be a "pot-stirring" smilie)

Is someone trying to sell something around here?

I need to take it out again, I've been enjoying going fast lately. the FC1 only made me nervous a couple of times today. I need to remember if I am nervous on the WCR at the same speeds. Today I was thinking about your race stock F2.

Anything on my SL board was my own fault, I do need to take it out again and see if it breaks (I F'ed up and my rear binding base plate screws loosened. I now have 20+ cracks in the top sheet starting in the area of the inserts. flexing it in the house feels fine).

Pot stirring smiley definately needed.

I need to take it out again, I've been enjoying going fast lately. the FC1 only made me nervous a couple of times today. I need to remember if I am nervous on the WCR at the same speeds. Today I was thinking about your race stock F2.

The F2 is out on loan to snowman but I think he is done with it... you would like that board. We need to do another demo day at SolVista. CJ and I took a dozen or so boards up one day and had a hoot until he broke himself.

The F2 is out on loan to snowman but I think he is done with it... you would like that board. We need to do another demo day at SolVista. CJ and I took a dozen or so boards up one day and had a hoot until he broke himself.

As a friend of mine taught me not long ago "OK". Granted, this is what he says to his wife.

The weekend of the 16th a good friend is in town and would like to be a part of it. whether it is the one we are talking about or a different one lets do it. I think nest weekend is shot (Grand Gala) but the next would be good

the conshox are still available