Note to New Members ×

LaCroix CONTEST skwal 185

Dr D

This is for a lacroix contest 185 skwal. It has been inserted and has a fresh grind and tune on it. IT is a screamer very fast and a real hoot to ride. It is inserted with heavy beveled Inserts (t-nuts) just like a factory board. Pics on request. It was purchased unused and unmounted last season. I rode it 2 times last year and 3 times this year. I have aquired an easy jungle 165 that I find to be more forgiving. this board needs a hard charging carver to make it a good home. I am asking 200$ plus shipping. I will include one 0 degree mounting disc for a TD2 if you want it. I bought several different ones before finding my preference. the discs are cheap and easy through bomber and your td2 upper will bolt right on!:biggthump

• 2 weeks later...

I am really getting lowballed here so lets try this. My bottom line is $180 shipped. I have a good deal of money in the inserts and the basegrind and tune not to mention that I paid almost that for it new. this is a new board I bought it at the end of last season new in the plastic never drilled and had inserts mounted in it etc. I rode it 2 times at the end of the season and 2 times this year. I had a base grind and tune done on it and it is as NEW. :1luvu:

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...