Note to New Members ×

ECES room?

Shaggy

Originally posted by Jack Michaud

Just because the ECES deadline has passed, doesn't mean that the whole mountain is sold out. You can still call 800-THE-LOAF and ask for the ECES deal, there might be space left.

No it does not. Just before deadline they offered deals... for luxurious hotel (about $1300 for four nights).

Anyway for those could not get group of eight for condo deal, the deal at Sugarloaf Inn. including tickets seemed to be affordable if not cheaper than ECES deal.

That's why I did not buy ECES tickets, but I will be there: two snowboard carvers (me and Marta), one young freestyler and two skiers - just funky band.

Originally posted by Maciek

Anyway for those could not get group of eight for condo deal, the deal at Sugarloaf Inn. including tickets seemed to be affordable if not cheaper than ECES deal.

The deal in the Sugarloaf Inn is comparable to our deal. The purpose of the ECES deal was to keep a block of rooms open for our group at a set discounted price, from the beginning of the season up to the deadline.

Deals like the one you found at the Inn aren't always available all season, and can vary in price and number of days.

Originally posted by Jack Michaud

TDeals like the one you found at the Inn aren't always available all season, and can vary in price and number of days.

I know. I haven't presumed that it was a regular deal, but also it seemed to me that I could have gotten better one if I had tried earlier.