Bachelor 12/16-12/29

Galen

Hey Buell, have a great time in Utah! Tim, I'm here with the family, But I can always get away for a couple hours. I spend about half the day riding by myself or with the boys who are also on HB's. Was great today, didn't bump out till about 2pm. Light snow on the way. :biggthump

Just got back from SnowPerformance. Galen, bad timingh for us to hook up... I'm going to be visiting family over XMas weekend and then working most of the week after. I tend to save my vacation days for when the slopes aren't as crowded. I may be out on the 28th or 29th though... will let you know.

Just got back from SnowPerformance. Galen, bad timingh for us to hook up... I'm going to be visiting family over XMas weekend and then working most of the week after. I tend to save my vacation days for when the slopes aren't as crowded. I may be out on the 28th or 29th though... will let you know.

Figured that's why you hadn't been around BOL. If we dont hook up, you know I'll be back :biggthump Hope ya had a good time at the camp, I'm sure you did. On the Donek: it was me, not the board(big suprise :freak3: ) It freakin rocks, Sean is a prince :cool: