Note to New Members ×

FT: TD1s - mint shape

skategoat

I have a pair of Bomber TD1 with purple bumpers and two 3 degree discs. I replaced the standard bails with step-in parts only to discover that the TD1 step-in receiver does not mate exactly with my weirdo Line Transfer boots. The front corner of the receiver bites into the boot. No such problem with my F2s so I'm looking to trade.

I have both the step-in and standard bail parts for it. I bought the step-in parts this summer, they were used but show very light use. The standard bail parts are a bit older and show a good amount of use. They are entirely serviceable and I used them all last year. I would, however, replace one of the heel bails as it is a bit bent.

Looking to trade for F2 Titanium, step-in or regular, don't really care. Must be in similar condition. I figure a straight trade is fair since you're getting the extra parts.

Preference given to local deals because I need the bindings asap. Also, I can meet for a trade in the SLC area in mid-January. Or, if no one bites in T.O. or SLC, we can go high tech and mail them.

PICT2415.JPG?imgmax=720

PICT2416.JPG?imgmax=720

post-199-141842222254_thumb.jpg

post-199-141842222256_thumb.jpg