Note to New Members ×

All kinds of burton plate parts

Guest motopilot

Guest motopilot

ok I am not where the gear is so bear with me. I am having my parents take these photos so they did not get all of it. Here are some of the discs, a set of bindings (burton step-ins) . This is what they have found so far. Anyone who wants stuff please let me know.

Composite discs - $12 shipped (I'll deal if you want multiple sets)

ALU discs - $20 shipped Best discs ever made!

All the other parts - Just make me offers. ( i will take anything)

Prefer to do paypal as it is wuick and easy. For those of you who were looking for bails, I think I have some toe and heels, just give me a day.

ANything else please feel free to email me. I can work deals as well. :)

post-1459-141842222221_thumb.jpg

post-1459-141842222224_thumb.jpg

post-1459-141842222227_thumb.jpg

Guest motopilot

For those of you who have emailed me I have your information. I am addressing on a first come frist serve. Also some of you have asked for stuff that is not pictured. I am doing the best I can to make a list and get everyone taken care of. Please bear with me as I am doing this via computer and phone from my parents house. I will get more done this evening and will try to accomodate everyone the best I can.

Guest motopilot

I have responed to everyone who emailed me. This is on a first come first serve to be fair. If asked for items that were not pictured I will do my best to help you out.

Guest motopilot

Alright 1 set of the heels kits have been sold. I have one left. I am almost positive that these are brand new, if not used maybe 1-2 days. There is one set left and they are $20 shipped.

post-1459-141842222257_thumb.jpg

post-1459-14184222226_thumb.jpg

post-1459-141842222264_thumb.jpg

Guest motopilot
will you ship to canada?

also, will those heels fit raichle 323s? Forgive me, Im new.

I think so but I am not 100% sure. You should check but i was under the impression that they were all the same. As far as shipping to Canada you would have to charge you more for the shipping.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest patconroy0

I need some race bindings for a burton board with 3 hole discs and I saw those step-ins and was wondering if it would be possible to get those with 3 hole discs and the 2 parts that attache to the boot. If so please give me a call at 1(530)518-1204.