Note to New Members ×

Burton Winds 27.5 Free to good home

SEJ

I've got and old set of winds, about 02 or 03, slighty translucient blue green shell that I will give to a fellow bomber for the shipping. These are USED boots, but still usable. Besides the scrapes and marks on the exterior ther are two issues.

1) The liners are falling apart. The seam between the top cuff and the rest of the liner is gone on the back half of the liner. They still work, I used them all last season, but around Feb. I thought it well to quit taking the liners out of the shell. I was afraid I might reach a point where only the top half came out. (Good excuse to buy a boot drier!)

2) The toe and heel are very worn. (Thanks Nortstar for the two mile hike!) The rubber pad is 50% gone and there is wear on the plastic. I have not had either of these issues effect my riding in them, but now that I have replacements I would rather give them to somebody on a tight budget, or somebody looking for parts. I hate to put them in a landfill. I would have died for these "as is" when I was greenback challenged. If interested I will ship and let you know the cost. I just received boots from Iowa and it was $16.51 shipping. I live in SF Bay Area.

Mine aren't free but the exterior is in good shape - liner is basically toast though - but soundin like mine held up alot better than SEJ

I have shots of the liner if you want jjfarbs@rogers.com

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Burton-Wind-M26-US-Mens-Size-9_W0QQitemZ260057841047QQihZ016QQcategoryZ21249QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also have a nice helmet - thought it fit in the store but just a tad to big in retrospect - Large 60

snipe it in two hours

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260057182037&rd=1&rd=1