Note to New Members ×

goin' Madd

willywhit

We received a lot of emails from people who were offline for the holiday weekend and were unable to take advantage of the deal, so we've extended it to Wednesday.

We'll fix the issue of no prices on the Shop page! Doh! They are on the Technology page though.

http://www.madd1.com/blog/blog.htmOnce again we are offering our Thanksgiving Snowboard and FREE BINDINGS package! That's right, place your order for a 2007 Madd Snowboard by Sunday November 27th, and receive a FREE pair of Bomber TD2, Catek OS2, or Phiokka Freeride bindings!! :biggthump

ethan hooked me up with a fresh 170 last night.After breaking the tail off my Burner 167 at ECES 3 years ago he finally made good on the damage. Ethan is moving to Oahu next week, mucho mahalo and aloha, the Madd will be put to good use here on the east coast gnar. :biggthump Thanks Ethan~ Good Luck !

post-123-141842221786_thumb.jpg

had I not of ordered a coiler..........

The Semi-Annual "Madds in Montana" is taking place January 19th-27th, at Big Mountain Montana.. Hosted by Shred Gruumer. I attended this event 2 years ago, and was the only one caught in the group photo holding onto my beloved COILER....

Maybe this year, I can pry one away from Mr. Karvlow for the photo shoot!

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 113895" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Paulk</TD><TD class=alt2>...and was the only one caught in the group photo holding onto my beloved COILER....

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Just be glad you aren't the guy holding skis... how embarrassing would that be?

my best suggestion to you is find someone that has one of the stiffer ones and trade it, or sell it and buy the 180 in a stiff flex

the other option is to only take it out when it's bullet proof, in those conditions it's a charm even with the softness

those things really shine on a icey day with a PTC tune.

Man, if Madd made boards just a bit wider I'd be all over them, a 195 waisted 180 would probably be my board of choice.