Note to New Members ×

Good deal on rental Condo in Sun Valley, ID

carvedog

Just putting this out there. My wife helps someone take care of their condo near the Sun Valley Lodge. (Atellier) And they wanted some help getting it rented this winter as they are not coming as much as they wanted to.

After meeting a couple of Bombers last year she asked me to put it out there if possible. If it is not cool to post this please let me know.

It is a 2 BDR, with a fold out couch in the living room. Sleeps 6. Upstairs condo unit about 1/4 mile from the SV lodge and close to bus stop too. You would be about 1/2 mile from Dollar mountain (beginner ski area) and maybe 1.5 miles from Baldy. This is the shizzle for carving.

$100 per night and I think she said three night minimum.

this is no dive. It is a really nice place with comfortable furniture and beds.

We are not making commission, it just seemed like a good deal to help a good person.

Jerry

Unfortunately no. Smack in the middle of the buying season for my wife this year. Might try to make a camp in Mammoth with Sean in June and hopefully get back to CO when the boys are a little bigger. Gonna miss it for sure. Great carving in Sun Valley. The locals are cool and Ketchum/SV are beautiful with lots to do. Go have a Slab of prime rib at the Pioneer and head to Java in the morning for a huge Bowl of Soul on the way to River Run. Lunch at Perrys and you hit the Trifecta.