Note to New Members ×

What we should eat for breakfast.

Fleaman

The canadians don't call it "canadian bacon", they just call it bacon. Like in china it isn't called "chineese food", it's just called food :ices_ange .

:nono: Don't fully agree here....for example, french kiss :p is not just a kiss for the French! I kiss my parents to say hello but hopefully no french kiss:eek: and BTW guys, fries aren't french:o ....gosh I miss snow:smashfrea

=> surfinsmiley : got the same in China..but not usual food for breakfast:barf: I can find much worse than that anyway....

move to jersey the best breakfast is taylor ham egg and cheese on a everything bagel

taylor2-3lbporkrolls.jpg

I TOTALLY agree. Last time we visited family down there we brought back about 5 pounds of the stuff and froze it. The deli in town is thinking about getting in stock :biggthump . They have good bagels and pastrami too. They even have real mustard :eek: . I think I'm gonna go there for lunch tomorrow.

I'm from Croatia, and that's where Janica Kostelic is from. I guess you all know who she is. and she allways had bacon and onions before trainings. So that's what we should all eat :biggthump

And what I saw on those photos attached here, it's not bacon! It's just a ham! I'll post a photo of a real bacon tomorrow :D