Note to New Members ×

anyone want to hit Loveland or Keystone or Vail/BC this year?

DiveBomber

Thor and I plan to hit somewhere this Friday. Have not made any plans as to location so anyone wanting to take jump in is welcome. All offers considered

Meet at Chair ? at 9:00 AM

Whose in?

Would love to, but it's pretty much weekends for me

mario

• 2 weeks later...

I might be able to make it out there next monday or tuesday. I don't know much about those resorts(haven't been there). But I think I get free passes to vail, loveland, perhaps copper and a bunch of others I don't know about. If anybody wants to recommend, or meet up, at some place I'd be all for it.

well my pass is for breck/keystone/vail/BC usually dont go to vail cause of the distance unless the conditions are really great. try to save those days for when I get a deal on lodging.

Im probably going up to keystone or breck on tuesday.

did you mean this tuesday the 16th? or next week?

Next tuesday. I am probably going to go ski with ski patrol tuesday, and I have to go talk to maintenance(I'm looking into my next job, can't be a lifty forever although I do love it). I liked keystone alot, and Breck is pretty cool(been there a bunch). I have never been to Vail, and I honestly don't know what BC is. I will be around all season though, so I'm all for checking them all out.